Running Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back

Who will we draft as our RB?(note these are all 4th round or higher)

• Ronnie Brown, Auburn

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Cedric Benson, Texas

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Cadillac Williams, Auburn

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Ciatrick Fason, Florida

• Vernand Morency, OK State

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Eric Shelton, Louisville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T.A. McLendon, N.C. State

• Walter Reyes, Syracuse

• Anthony Davis, Wisconsin

• Marion Barber, Minnesota

• Ryan Moats, Louisiana Tech

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • J.J. Arrington, Cal

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Frank Gore, Miami

• Kay-Jay Harris, West Virginia

• Other

• Total voters

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am sure even if Coach Saban is positive ricky is coming back we will draft a running back, in which round... I Dont know, but Im sure we will. Give me your opinion of who it will be and in which round i also have a poll going around with the same topic except on safeties so feel free to check it out. I also made it multiple answer so if you feel linehan's offense will use more than one back and draft more than one you can choose that.

Frank Gore will go in the 7th round if he's lucky

BocaHighQB said:
Who chose other and who do you feel it is?
lol, fo real. everyone else in the draft is trash. I mean come on, you even got frank gore in there.

Exactly besides the guys on here there is nobody except Maurice Clarett:roflmao:
There are some guys someone could pick such as Darren Sproles, Kansas State-
Cedric Houston, Tennesee-Alvin Pearman, Virginia Besides that there is basically no body else out there worth a draft pick.

i know that everyone thinks ronnie brown but benson is our guy! i have changed minds alot but i think it is set now. i remember whatching the ricky clips in 99 and now the benson clips. what i see is two great backs with only rickys ability to see the smaller developing gaps. but i also see ricky who has lost 30Lbs and aging fastly on to 30. on the other hand i see benson with years left in him and possibly the next franchise RB. saban will not take back ricky because he said he doesnt want a one year turn around. he will take Renson or brown and developthem into game winners

Brown is rated by 90 % of the scouting services as the #1 back in the draft and will be picked ahead of the other RB's even if we don't select one.

pick up 2 Rbs 1 in the 1stround i.e Benson and Claret in round 7. just beause he ran a bad 40 he is hatedby everyone. why?

Back
Top Bottom