russell is our RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

russell is our RB

RickyIsAn@ss

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i seriously think Russell is better than minor and everyone else...you might think that he is too small but so was Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith...

RickyIsAn@ss said:
i seriously think Russell is better than minor and everyone else...you might think that he is too small but so was Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith...

I think L. Henry will make some noise before this PS is over..just wait, as Wanny stated, he a sleeper.

Henry keeps getting hurt...

And Russell, needs more work... I agree size really doesnt matter...heh

Russell is very good. Watch some Hawkeye games and u'd see for yourself. Another good hawkeye is Brad Banks...wish we woulda picked him up. He's from Boynton Beach. Real good QB.

Dolfan73 said:
Another good hawkeye is Brad Banks...
I was playing around on Madden and made him a few inches taller and gave him a stronger arm... He turned out to be a good fit for my franchise :)

But in reality... he is another Small QB with a small arm that can scramble.

Russell is a quality RB i have watched many of his games with Iowa but **** Minor was just as good with FSU so college doesnt mean that much. It is all about how they perform in camp i guess. You can never tell if a back will be good just cause of a productive college career

Dolfan73 said:
Russell is very good. Watch some Hawkeye games and u'd see for yourself. Another good hawkeye is Brad Banks...wish we woulda picked him up. He's from Boynton Beach. Real good QB.

Brad Banks is a freeagent isnt he?

RickyIsAn@ss said:

What are you basing this on? Are you going by what you have seen or something else?

Steve

Henery probally wont make the team. this is the sesond year he has been hurt, Russel has looked really good in camps i guess, but he will probally only make the team as a returner. maybe they could work him in as a third down back i guess to use him some..

SWS84 said:
What are you basing this on? Are you going by what you have seen or something else?

Steve

i am basing it on from his college career and his TC development so far...

and just a little bit of a hunch:D

RickyIsAn@ss said:

You have your right to an opinion, but I strongly disagree.

_dan24 said:
Henry keeps getting hurt...

And Russell, needs more work... I agree size really doesnt matter...heh

That's just what small guys say to make themselves feel better. ;)

Back
Top Bottom