Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson May Be On The Trade Block? Would You Want Dolphins Trade For Him?

18 yr later and dolphins still looking for qb after DM left in 2000.dolphins need qb bad. this is one of the worst team when it come to finding a qb. this is man reason why dolphins HC have fail in past,2000-2018

I like Rusell Wilson a lot but not for 4 first rounders. If Seattle is willing to take 4 first rounders with out a QB plan than we are probably better off.

4 first rounders won't be the price. It won't even be 3 first rounders. Y'all crazy.

Good QBs get a raise, bad QBs get demoted/traded and take a pay cut.

I guess we get to keep our 1st round pick for the next 4 years?......yay

Russell Wilson is now a team killer - 4 year 140 mil that's 35 mil a year of a salary cap of 188 mil

If I was a teammate of his I would be demanding a trade right now

Seattle will suck, Wilson is not even close to the best in the league, maybe somewhere in the 5th to 10th range if he is lucky

What a greedy SOB

I see your point, you are right bad QBs do not get traded, UNWANTED QBs get traded.

So unwanted QB's get traded?

So all the unwanted QB's in the NFL get picked up by other teams. Kinda like the lost and found?

That's even funnier.

Each trade is of course different but in this case: One party is happy to purge while the other is happy to take a player on if and only if he is willing to be demoted and take a pay cut.

Russell Wilson is now a team killer - 4 year 140 mil that's 35 mil a year of a salary cap of 188 mil

If I was a teammate of his I would be demanding a trade right now

Seattle will suck, Wilson is not even close to the best in the league, maybe somewhere in the 5th to 10th range if he is lucky

What a greedy SOB
That's the rate for a top 5-10 qb in 2019. Next year it won't look so astronomical. Hell, look at Tannehill's contract in 2015. Doesn't make Wison's look so expensive. People get too bent out of shape over cap numbers. Seattle has a top notch qb and coach, they will be just fine. Wish we had those luxuries.

Back
Top Bottom