RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year!

54Fins

Anonymous User
Reaction score
That makes 2 Coach of the Year awards and Big East Coach of the year.:D Sorry,but to all the people who said he would go Miami. :sidelol: I told you so! Now,let's bring up their out of Conference Schedule and all that jazz.:lol: N.J. will now start taking bids on top recruits.

Wow what bowl are you playing in? I mean its great that he got coach of the year, But look what bowl your playing in. Your still not getting the big recruits. I would not start talking the trash just yet because Miami has alittle bit more to brag about.

Skeet84 said:
Wow what bowl are you playing in? I mean its great that he got coach of the year, But look what bowl your playing in. Your still not getting the big recruits. I would not start talking the trash just yet because Miami has alittle bit more to brag about.
:sidelol: :lol:

He deserves it. Turning Rutgers around from a joke to a contender is a huge undertaking and for him to do that makes him worthy of Coach of the Year.

With the turnaround that he has accomplished for that program ... it would have been a travesty to award it to anyone else!

Congrats, coach.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The spoils keep coming for Rutgers as the Scarlet Knights netted yet another impressive verbal commitment Sunday. Joseph Nicolas, a 6-foot-3, 200-pound safety, didn't even wait for his ride to the airport before telling Rutgers' coaches he'd like to accept their scholarship offer.

Another good Florida recruit!!!!:wink:

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxNjImZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTcwNDAyNzUmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

Oh no! Which safety spot does he play?

Back
Top Bottom