RV Parking w/tailgating suggestions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RV Parking w/tailgating suggestions

NCFINZFAN

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello fellow FINZ fans. So wife's best friend is a lifelong Giants fan AND has the most awesome, bad ass RV. We're in NC and she's in Orlando and all planning on going to the game. For those that do it or have done, can you tell me what the RV parking, tailgating, etc...experience is like? And if we we're going to come down the night before, best suggestions for nice RV lots in or near the stadium?

Hello fellow FINZ fans. So wife's best friend is a lifelong Giants fan AND has the most awesome, bad ass RV. We're in NC and she's in Orlando and all planning on going to the game. For those that do it or have done, can you tell me what the RV parking, tailgating, etc...experience is like? And if we we're going to come down the night before, best suggestions for nice RV lots in or near the stadium?
You will park near the bus lot and have a great time! You can't park the night before in the stadium lot. There are many campgrounds within an hour of the stadium. Just get up early on game day! I could be wrong, but I think the lots open at 9am for a 1pm game. Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom