RW McQuarters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RW McQuarters

djkb21

Rookie
Reaction score
I Think They Will Wait Till Tomarrow To Sign Him, Too See You Gets Released.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I forgot that tomorrow is the big June 1st cut day

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything, but I definitely would be interested to know. I hope we wait off signing him a little and see what's available and look for any major cuts tomorrow that could benefit our team. As of now R.W. McQuarters is the best CB on the market that we can most likely afford (not even going to consider Ty Law).

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
he still is to tour tampa and some other team maybe jax but unlees hes super happy in miami he will tour , hes free no cut needed

dolphinfan2k5

I don't want a large Farva
Reaction score
I'd be happy with RW because we can probably get him fairly cheap. Would he be our other returner on kickoffs and would he or Welker do punt returns? Tomorrow should be and interesting day.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
• Free agent cornerback R.W. McQuarters visited the Dolphins on Tuesday, but there were no contract talks with agent Tom Condon. McQuarters will visit Detroit today and has already met with Washington and the New York Giants.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
finsnchips said:
• Free agent cornerback R.W. McQuarters visited the Dolphins on Tuesday, but there were no contract talks with agent Tom Condon. McQuarters will visit Detroit today and has already met with Washington and the New York Giants.

Damn

Top Bottom