Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake...

No worries. Dude’s on the final stretch of his career, and he’s going to a team that is rebuilding with no long term plans for him. Eat the cake, if you want to, Ryan. Eat the damned cake.

he knows he is not going be started the hole yr anyway.

First time I am not happy with the F.O.
Did they meet with this guy?
Yes it is April but he is in his late 30's a borderline ok QB and knowing he was a FA showed a total lack of preparedness
Yeah lets hope the old guy with the noodle arm is able to get in shape because he certainly had no interest in doing so on his own
Sorry this is a big turnoff on hes seriousness

I just listened to it.

He’s blaming cake that he ate what, 3 months ago :lol:

He’ll provide plenty of entertainment

Press conference just got a whole lot more interesting especially if we have some early success

Press conference just got a whole lot more interesting especially if we have some early success

I wouldn't count on too much of the success part. :lol: Just enjoy what you can out of the season (Fitzpatrick pressers, young guys developing, etc) and trust the process.

I am really looking forward to next season, always exciting to have something new. As for the draft, I hope we get our QB this year not next year. However, I am not a fan of trading up in the first to get one. If one falls you want then great take him at 13, if not no big deal be patient.

Back
Top Bottom