Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake...

Birthday cake? What the hell Ryan, have you spent your off-season crashing birthday parties? Or are you a birthday cake of the week member?

That's a lot of cake you must have eaten to get in that type of shape in just a few months.

I can get Tres Leches right here in beautiful, and still snow on the ground in spots, Utica NY.
Hey dude I’m from utica New York, was born there played ball at JFK high..

Have you ever had Joes pizza in herkimer?

Best ever and I lived in NYC,

He's got three months to get himself in shape. He's got professional trainers and enough money to pay a personal chef.

Embrace the cake. He'll be in good enough shape to be entertaining without (hopefully) going 8-8 again.

His lack of seriousness on the first day of a "voluntary" session while talking to the media? You can't be serious? Never-mind you probably are.

Just saying he knew he was headed to free agency and the timeline
You wouldn't feel obligated to be a professional?

He will be in shape before training camp. At least now I don't feel so bad about my weight gain anymore.

Just saying he knew he was headed to free agency and the timeline
You wouldn't feel obligated to be a professional?

Lol! The guys how old? The guys 2nd-3r tier QB. How long was he supposed to be working out "hoping" to get a call?
You're making it seem like he's coming in at 300lbs pounds.
If this was the season opener then sure...I get it!
But once more it's day 1 of voluntary camp and they have almost 4 months plus before a real game.

Give me a break!

Back
Top Bottom