Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick Blames Cake...

Since we're tanking it's not really that big of a deal.

Just not a great look for the FO and coaching staff that the veteran QB they signed to provide leadership through a rough year mailed it in already.

I think a select group of fans mailed it in if they cant figure out that Fitzpatrick was brought in to help win(more) games and to tudor this years or next years rookie QB

I can get Tres Leches right here in beautiful, and still snow on the ground in spots, Utica NY.

Hey A, you have got to be kidding me. 15 years ago The Mrs and I spend about 3 months in Utica with some friends of ours, the Mrs wanted to find out what it was like to live in snow, anyway, one day I was driving down Genesee street and saw a dude wearing a big Phin jacket, I thought to myself "man with all of the Buffalo and Giants fans here life must be tough".

Anyway, Bagel Grove is great for breakfast, the best fresh Italian bread and cookies I have ever had were in Utica. But then there is CornHill, so nothing is perfect. I like the Cuban style tres leches the best, but the others are pretty good also.

Oh yeah, Dec 24th, 22" of snow, the 25th, 25" of snow, pretty much satisfied Mrs V's curiosity about that.

Oppps, almost forgot, hey Ryan stop eating cake.

The Ever Well Traveled VIPER

So he came to My Yammie
to have his cake
and eat it too!

Smart fella!

I've heard icing promotes beard growth!

Back
Top Bottom