Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino.

MP-Omnis

Just don't blow it!
Reaction score
Really happy with how he played today. If our defense wasn't a dumpster fire, it would have been an enjoyable game, even if turned out a loss. I was shocked at how well Fitzy managed the game despite it being an obvious trouncing. Those deep balls were fire. He deserves to start until replaced by Tua or Herbert.

If you disagree, fight me. /beardpower

Really happy with how he played today. If our defense wasn't a dumpster fire, it would have been an enjoyable game, even if turned out a loss. I was shocked at how well Fitzy managed the game despite it being an obvious trouncing. Those deep balls were fire. He deserves to start until replaced by Tua or Herbert.

If you believe he is better than Pennington or Tanny, you are what we call retarded. With that said he has very large, nice balls to take that beating.

I dont think you are going to have much opposition. I haven't seen many of the posters around who cried foul on Flores that Rosen should be starting since he clearly won the starting job with his stellar preseason.

Not sure Fitz is the best QB since Marino but he is definitely in the conversation along with Fiedler and Pennington.

Fitz is a tough player with a good arm.
I can see why the players rally for him.
Pennington had the better game but I would rank Fitz 3rd.

Lol, doesn't really say much but Chad Pennington is still the best. I mean, you're talking about a group that includes Jay Fiedler and Ryan Tannehill in the top 5. That's just ****ing awful. Neither one of those guys are worth a damn on the football field.

Pennington is probably the only legit QB we've had since Marino, and that was one season.

Fitz is a tough player with a good arm.
I can see why the players rally for him.
Pennington had the better game but I would rank Fitz 3rd.

Good arm? Scratches head...

i'll say this...i'm not sure we score if rosen starts yesterday. fitz got absolutely pummeled and was still able to make some plays. i think rosen would have looked a lot like 17 did and taken sack after sack or thrown up some really bad INTs.

Rosen will be the better QB since Marino by a wide margin. I don't know what game you were watching, but Fitz looked horrible for the most part and although it was not his fault completely when he had the opportunity with wide open receivers, he missed them most of the time.

Fitz has tons of heart, but he is not consistent and when he's running for his life it makes even worse....

I want to see Rosen for a 10 game stretch so we can see exactly what we have and i'm pretty sure he will be the answer!

I cannot agree with the title of this thread, but I am in the minority (apparently) of people who feel he did about as well as could be asked, given the situation. The INT was bad, but we all knew he does that quite a bit. I thought he improvised impressively to escape pressure on several occasions. He threw a dime to Williams for what should have given Williams 2 TD's on the day. I'd love to see what Brady would be able to do with that onslaught of pressure Fitz faced all day long.. doubt it would have been much different. What made it worse is they knew we were going to pass every down. Although a very limited sampling, the sack Rosen took, Fitz would never have taken. That was actually the cleanest pocket of the entire game and he "Tannehill'd" it .... you have to have an internal clock, and that one was on him (especially given what he had watched all game long with the clipboard in hand).

Back
Top Bottom