Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB since Marino.

I was a bit surprised at (what appeared to be) his lack of arm strength out there yesterday.
Yeah, he doesn't have the arm strength. He is willing to take hits and take shots downfield, but there is a reason he's thrown so many interceptions in his career.

I believe he's never played in a playoff game.....15 years, no playoff games. How many players can make that claim? He's not boring to watch, but that in no means makes him good.

Yeah, he doesn't have the arm strength. He is willing to take hits and take shots downfield, but there is a reason he's thrown so many interceptions in his career.

I believe he's never played in a playoff game.....15 years, no playoff games. How many players can make that claim? He's not boring to watch, but that in no means makes him good.
I never thought he had a cannon, but yesterday was the first time I noticed duck season on the longer passes.

Well Fitzpatrick has never won a game in Miami so that knocks him completely out of this conversation

Tannehill may not have thrown that pick but he also would have checked down all day and probably taken about 12 sacks.

I was a bit surprised at (what appeared to be) his lack of arm strength out there yesterday.

Been apparent since the Jets he has a noodle arm
Yes he completed passes downfield at high rate at times since but watch highlights
He needs to put everything he has into them
Being older has made it worse

Really happy with how he played today. If our defense wasn't a dumpster fire, it would have been an enjoyable game, even if turned out a loss. I was shocked at how well Fitzy managed the game despite it being an obvious trouncing. Those deep balls were fire. He deserves to start until replaced by Tua or Herbert.

If you disagree, fight me. /beardpower

*SIGH* Ok, even if thatā€™s true, which itā€™s probably not, but yet it is actually debateable, then that is just merely an indictment of all of the misses and failures and ā€œshould have doneā€™sā€ that this team has failed to address this position the past 2 decades...except for now, although our current approach is likely the last resort because our owner and front office are too stupid for any other approach to work, yet I am very optimistic for April 2020.

OP, I agreed to the end, until you said Rosen should not play

Bob Griese called his own plays and time (and his white-bread boring game broadcasting) has faded the memory of what he accomplished as a pro, but he was without compare the best Dolphin quarterback not named Marino, and number three is, in my opinion, Earl Morrall. He threw for 20,809 yards in his career, throwing 161 touchdowns in 255 games. Griese was the thinking manā€™s quarterback but Earl went on to coach up Vinnie Testaverde, Bernie Kosar, Jim Kelly and Mark Richt at UM to make a case for him being a better quarterback guru than Adam Gase ever was.

Been apparent since the Jets he has a noodle arm
Yes he completed passes downfield at high rate at times since but watch highlights
He needs to put everything he has into them
Being older has made it worse
Never really paid attention.

Back
Top Bottom