Ryan Fitzpatrick likely to retire | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick likely to retire

In full agreement with the posters saying that he made football fun to watch. I will never tire of watching THAT throw against the Raiders. It is also worth remembering that he lost his Mother this previous season, and that must still be a huge emotional weight on his shoulders. Whatever he decides I will wish him nothing but the best. A true professional and judging by how our players got behind him, a great man. Long live FitzMagic

I'd say for one year Pennington had a better season than Fitz but it doesn't really matter now, does it?
I totally agree. Pennington came in and took over a 1-15 team and led them to the playoffs. While Fitzpatrick was fun to watch, he is what he is. A QB who has played on a multitude of teams and never made the playoffs on any of those teams. He is a very good backup QB who can be great for a few games a season but there is a reason he has hasn’t ever been named the starter for any franchise for an extended number of years. He just isn’t good enough as a starter over an entire season.

Shame, definitely is worthy of being a good backup even at his age.

So Clayton reports "looks like its going to rain", Rapoport looks at the weather station and reports "Not its not."

Back
Top Bottom