Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua

biggrouper

Scout Team
Reaction score
Awesome statement from Fitz. Great to have a guy with that knowledge want to pass it on with no EGO. Looks like he is also saying that he will be coaching in his future.

I still think Tua would benefit most by sitting for a set number of games, no matter what. Give him the time to learn before he takes over. And I strongly believe that Flo should make him earn it also.

AdamD13

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Thought he played very good football all year long in 2019.

Those that said he's only good for a couple of games and then turns to crap were flat out wrong.

Obviously coach Flo likes him a lot. Glad Tua is getting to be mentored by a true professional.

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
No dout Fitzmagic has the wisdom of a veteran. No doubt he understands many nuances better than most veterans--he's very smart. The fact he's making himself accessible is great. Hopefully Tua uses that and learns from him. Fitzpatrick knows his years are numbered. I believe his very kind and helpful words.

Last edited:

fishfanmiami

Fishy down under
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This interview is one hour long and tells Fitz's life story.

The guy interviewing him Eric Wood was the all pro center for Buffalo and they played together a few years there

Very good but if you just want the part about Tua and Miami it starts in the last 16 minutes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom