Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua

He gets one more year of active duty in the NFL and then will be sent to QB coach school.

All this love for a guy who isnt any better than he was in Buffalo, NY Jets or Tampa.

Like Pennington before him, he cant join him soon enough. Before then, I hope to get a full 16 games this season from him and hope he continues to allow honest evaluations of the players around him.

IMO, both Flo and Grier signed Fitzpatrick with just this in mind. They knew he was a highly smart, experienced vet that would be willing to mentor whomever they eventually brought in to replace him.

So they should get further kudos for having that judgement and foresight.

Next, props to Fitz for being the guy he is. I never was much a fan when he played elsewhere, except his previous stop in TB where their offense was fun to watch, and have never considered him a top level QB. But he is very capable of top level games from time to time where he looks like an elite level QB. There are QB’s better than him that aren’t capable of blowing up to the same level.

He’s a super smart, reliable guy. I’m super happy the Dolphins have him as a bridge to Tua.

Lastly, can Tua Tagovailoa be in a better situation than getting to hear about the nuances of playing QB and to learn from both Fitz and Dan Marino?

Last edited:
IMO, both Flo and Grier signed Fitzpatrick with just this in mind. They knew he was a highly smart, experienced vet that would be willing to mentor whomever they eventually brought in to replace him.

So they should get further kudos for having that judgement and foresight.

Next, props to Fitz for being the guy he is. I never was much a fan when he played elsewhere, except his previous stop in TB where their offense was fun to watch, and have never considered him a top level QB. But he is very capable of top level games from time to time where he looks like an elite level QB. There are QB’s better than him that aren’t capable of blowing up to the same level.

He’s a super smart, reliable guy. I’m super happy the Dolphins have him as a bridge to Tua.

Lastly, can Tua Tagovailoa be in a better situation than getting to hear about the nuances of playing QB and to learn from both Fitz and Dan Marino?
this quote is just one of the many variables as to why I believe Tua will sit, learn, strengthen and just train for the position , until the team is out of contention, regardless if Tua is the better Qb in camp and preseason.

He gets one more year of active duty in the NFL and then will be sent to QB coach school.

All this love for a guy who isnt any better than he was in Buffalo, NY Jets or Tampa.

Like Pennington before him, he cant join him soon enough. Before then, I hope to get a full 16 games this season from him and hope he continues to allow honest evaluations of the players around him.

I find it astounding how you manage to bury nuggets of pure negativity into analysis.

It's kinda like watching someone make an eclair that is filled with bile.

Fitz is what he is. Why decry the love he's getting? There's no purpose in it.

I find it astounding how you manage to bury nuggets of pure negativity into analysis.

It's kinda like watching someone make an eclair that is filled with bile.

Fitz is what he is. Why decry the love he's getting? There's no purpose in it.

No kidding what a buzzkill post. Dude put this team on his back and gave it his all.

Back
Top Bottom