Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua

Awesome statement from Fitz. Great to have a guy with that knowledge want to pass it on with no EGO. Looks like he is also saying that he will be coaching in his future.

I still think Tua would benefit most by sitting for a set number of games, no matter what. Give him the time to learn before he takes over. And I strongly believe that Flo should make him earn it also.

Thought he played very good football all year long in 2019.

Those that said he's only good for a couple of games and then turns to crap were flat out wrong.

Obviously coach Flo likes him a lot. Glad Tua is getting to be mentored by a true professional.

No dout Fitzmagic has the wisdom of a veteran. No doubt he understands many nuances better than most veterans--he's very smart. The fact he's making himself accessible is great. Hopefully Tua uses that and learns from him. Fitzpatrick knows his years are numbered. I believe his very kind and helpful words.

Last edited:
I'm sure this guy will have plenty of opportunities to continue his football career after his playing days are over. With an attitude like that, it's hard not to imagine him coaching in some way.

This interview is one hour long and tells Fitz's life story.

The guy interviewing him Eric Wood was the all pro center for Buffalo and they played together a few years there

Very good but if you just want the part about Tua and Miami it starts in the last 16 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom