Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua

Awesome statement from Fitz. Great to have a guy with that knowledge want to pass it on with no EGO. Looks like he is also saying that he will be coaching in his future.

I still think Tua would benefit most by sitting for a set number of games, no matter what. Give him the time to learn before he takes over. And I strongly believe that Flo should make him earn it also.

Too bad he is not coaching now

I find it astounding how you manage to bury nuggets of pure negativity into analysis.

It's kinda like watching someone make an eclair that is filled with bile.

Fitz is what he is. Why decry the love he's getting? There's no purpose in it.

And we still have some people who would rather keep Rosen instead of fitz.

yeah I am one of them
The guy creates alot of hype because of he knows how to be a career backup yeah I know he has started but with little success and has been said there is a reason he has been on 30 teams but created alot of hype for not really accomplishing anything
Meanwhile we failed to have any proper evaluation of Rosen as should have been
And please with the Fitz beat him out
Rosen easily outplayed him in the preseason
Fitz sucked when he was gifted the starting job yes i know they were good D' but he sucked
Yeah Rosen had the disastrous game against the Skins but as I recall there were I think 3 dropped passes that were eithe TD's or big plays I don't really recall
Just find it funny with the Tua cult movement (I am on board with Tua) that so many want to see the guy with the medical non issue sit and rest behind the so so mediocre 37 year old guy with the stupid beard because he is a class act and will be a good backup

Looking forward to post Fitz in a big way

yeah I am one of them
The guy creates alot of hype because of he knows how to be a career backup yeah I know he has started but with little success and has been said there is a reason he has been on 30 teams but created alot of hype for not really accomplishing anything
Meanwhile we failed to have any proper evaluation of Rosen as should have been
And please with the Fitz beat him out
Rosen easily outplayed him in the preseason
Fitz sucked when he was gifted the starting job yes i know they were good D' but he sucked
Yeah Rosen had the disastrous game against the Skins but as I recall there were I think 3 dropped passes that were eithe TD's or big plays I don't really recall
Just find it funny with the Tua cult movement (I am on board with Tua) that so many want to see the guy with the medical non issue sit and rest behind the so so mediocre 37 year old guy with the stupid beard because he is a class act and will be a good backup

Looking forward to post Fitz in a big way

I think everyone is looking forward to Tua starting when he’s ready, and I would have zero issue with Rosen starting over Fitz until then IF he’s the best QB for the job.

But he‘s certainly a likable guy who gives his all. Character, team-first, and makes things exciting.

I just don’t get the hate. ESPECIALLY for his beard.

I think everyone is looking forward to Tua starting when he’s ready, and I would have zero issue with Rosen starting over Fitz until then IF he’s the best QB for the job.

But he‘s certainly a likable guy who gives his all. Character, team-first, and makes things exciting.

I just don’t get the hate. ESPECIALLY for his beard.

Really weak arm stands out
I think it hurts the running game because no one fears the deep threat at all
irony it works sometimes because he will throw a duck up and Parker bailed him out
I like his gunslinger mentality (but with a pop gun) but he is just painful to watch
Beard looks ridiculous especially in Miami

Really weak arm stands out
I think it hurts the running game because no one fears the deep threat at all
irony it works sometimes because he will throw a duck up and Parker bailed him out
I like his gunslinger mentality (but with a pop gun) but he is just painful to watch
Beard looks ridiculous especially in Miami

you've been complaining about Fitzpatrick's beard multiple times now. does his masculinity scare you?

If Fitz ever had a good team around him he could have won a lot of games in this league. He's pretty much only been on crap teams his entire career.
The team he left most recently is stacked (though they didn't have Gronk at that point). He had one year with Gailey where he had 2 1K was and a 1K rb.

The problem with Fitz is as someone mentioned yesterday, he just has never had the howitzer arm to fit it into the super tight places. I love his style and his bravado. The dude is a real dude. He'll pave the way for Tua and be an awesome backup for us for a couple years I hope.

Who doesn't want to have a beer and a cigar with Fitz? Modern day Hemingway style of dude there.

He's okay but annoying sometimes.... one guy I really do not like- AJ Hawk

I watch virtually every day, its my favourite sports show. I prefer it without Hawk, but AJ is ok

Back
Top Bottom