Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick talks about Tua

Forgotten, no. But purposely omitted, yes. Because he’s not the future of the Dolphins unless a lot of unforeseen things happen. Mostly bad things.

At least you stated your position clearly.

My position is that if Rosen is used at QB and plays well, we haven't lost a thing. We will be QB rich and that is usually considered a good thing by fans.

Rosen has lost his seat on the "hype" train for now IMO ... but yes these things do apply to Rosen also

Tua has stolen the spotlight and Fitz is coming off a season that, really, was kinda special for him and Dolphin fans ....

Rosen is still in the shadows and has had Fitz to lean on for mentor-ship much like Tua has this season ... I'm hoping he has developed

Rosen will (again) have to prove himself on the field to reclaim any love from hopeful fans IMO

It's awesome to read/hear Fitz's attitude toward Tua and being the team guy he is it isn't surprising

I feel every year is a prove it year for any teams #1 QB.

Check and see if Brady agrees with me.

Perfect veteran QB for developing a young QB right there!
No ego he said he wants to be on the field because he loves the game, but if it's the other way around. He's still ready to teach good human being. Less selfish than most of the league or sports in general.

I feel every year is a prove it year for any teams #1 QB.

Check and see if Brady agrees with me.

I was not implying anything different ...

but my previous response was focused on Rosen because you asked about him specifically .... he hasn't been in many conversations because nobody knows his status really. IMO

I saw an article today that suggested Miami has fielded trade calls about Rosen....

I'm sure calls happen all the time regarding many players, (check and see if Brady agrees with me) (but don't check with Cam) but again, Rosen is who we are talking about

At least you stated your position clearly.

My position is that if Rosen is used at QB and plays well, we haven't lost a thing. We will be QB rich and that is usually considered a good thing by fans.

I’ve already said that if Rosen ends up playing due to an injury to Fitz or better yet beats him out then plays well, yes, it will be a good situation for MIA to be in.

But long term, we all know who the future of the franchise is. If Rosen is still the QB down the road, it likely means bad things happened for that to happen.

That was my main point when responding to the question.

Can't blame Fitz. He's a competitor of course he wants to start. He's not going to just roll over for Tua he's going to make him beat him for the job straight up. Good for him. Tua wouldn't want it any other way I would imagine.

Can't blame Fitz. He's a competitor of course he wants to start. He's not going to just roll over for Tua he's going to make him beat him for the job straight up. Good for him. Tua wouldn't want it any other way I would imagine.
Yeah but you dont think He knows his time is limited? At a maximum there is no 2021. And at a minimum, maybe the blueprint is to give Tua enough games or snaps to be ready for 2021.
I think you would appreciate this, Miamisburg very strategic And actually obvious in their transformation of the offense. What I mean by that is they needed a quarterback they needed on offensive line And they needed running bacs. And they went ahead and they got that. With that said they may be an organization that says in week eight we’re going to make a quarterback change no matter where were at because we see this as a strategic move versus winning or losing in the current season.

Yeah but you dont think He knows his time is limited? At a maximum there is no 2021. And at a minimum, maybe the blueprint is to give Tua enough games or snaps to be ready for 2021.
I think you would appreciate this, Miamisburg very strategic And actually obvious in their transformation of the offense. What I mean by that is they needed a quarterback they needed on offensive line And they needed running bacs. And they went ahead and they got that. With that said they may be an organization that says in week eight we’re going to make a quarterback change no matter where were at because we see this as a strategic move versus winning or losing in the current season.
Um. My decoder ring is busted. Try again?

Ohhh mr win loss predictor’s coder is broken
I don't know what that means. Read through your post and tell me what there was to comment on amongst the typos and rambling. 2021 doesn't exist now for a reason? Are you saying it doesn't exist for Fitzpatrick and why would it not? He'll probably be in the league until he can't play anymore. I would happily have him as our backup to Tua for the next couple years.

I don't know what that means. Read through your post and tell me what there was to comment on amongst the typos and rambling. 2021 doesn't exist now for a reason? Are you saying it doesn't exist for Fitzpatrick and why would it not? He'll probably be in the league until he can't play anymore. I would happily have him as our backup to Tua for the next couple years.
Well thats why you arent the gm of the phins

Back
Top Bottom