Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

I would tempt Jerry for picks like a third this year and a fourth next year

Fitz and his 50/50 balls with those WRs would be heaven

Heck Jerry might even trade a second??
Any QB they put back there will “die” behind that OL. They have practice squad guys who have never played NFL snaps in the game. It’s almost to the point the Cardinals faced Rosen’s rookie year where the starters are injured, their back ups are injured and they are pulling bodies off the street to play.

Any QB they put back there will “die” behind that OL. They have practice squad guys who have never played NFL snaps in the game. It’s almost to the point the Cardinals faced Rosen’s rookie year where the starters are injured, their back ups are injured and they are pulling bodies off the street to play.
Fitz likes to call his own number - run for his life extend plays and he is leaps ahead of Red

Last edited:
Why would Flores get rid of the heart of this team? Guys the biggest mentor for all those kids in the room, I wouldn’t trade him for anything right now.
As much as I’d love to see Tua start this would be a bad idea IMHO.

Dallas, nor would anyone else, give more than a 6th or 7th round pick for a 37 year old QB.

...and even if they would, we'd be crazy to do it. The young players LOVE Fitz and he pumps them up so that they play better. Establishing a team-first culture requires examples and leadership. Only an Adam Gase type trades away the heart and soul of his team. If you want to destroy the morale of the Miami Dolphins, trade Fitz for peanuts... and then every single player on the team will know that you don't care about them, or their welfare.

This is one of the worst ideas I have ever seen on Finheaven, and that's saying a lot.

ps them up so that they play better. Establishing a team-first culture requires examples and leadership. Only an Adam Gase type trades away the heart and soul of his team. If you want to destroy the morale of the Miami Dolphins, trade Fitz for peanuts... and then single player on the team will know that you don't care about them, or their welfare.
This is one of the worst ideas I have ever seFinheaven, and that's saying a lot.

I mean, what can you say to the uniformed? All walks of life require self learning and enlightenment. No matter what you learn there is infinite amount. Vodka is not your guide to learning or better said commenting here lol. Trust us, most know ;)

I mean, what can you say to the uniformed? All walks of life require self learning and enlightenment. No matter what you learn there is infinite amount. Vodka is not your guide to learning or better said commenting here lol. Trust us, most know ;)

Hey it is tongue in cheek but whatever ...

If I have to always explain ....

REALLY??

Wow... that beats this one.

:D One of top five worst ideas on Finheaven: Zach Thomas moving to safety... Don't know why but this topic reminds me of that.

Back
Top Bottom