Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Two sat behind starting qb, yes. Mentor roll, no. Never heard a blip. What is qb coach for anyway?
I think a QB coach is going to play a different role than a vet in your position that can give you insights and support as a peer. It's not like this concept of mentoring is made up on this message board. It's pretty accepted that a mentor is a big asset in sports, business, school, etc. Can talented individuals get by without one...sure. I think it would help Tua to have a good one though

Take a look at my last reply before yours ;) Reid called Smith mentor, Mahomes himself has come out a few times and mentioned Alex mentoring him, stop looking for blips and start seeing the captain obvious boat coming your way
You are well informed. Give you that. Even if its true... So I put up four HOF qb who did not have a so call mentor. You counter with one. My point stays, mentor is overly stated. Anyway, no pissing contest here bro. Go fins.

Right now he just became our back up QB. He has been father, brother, mentor and QB Coach to Tua teaching all the secrets only a long time veteran would know. Fitz played his heart out for us and you don't just cast off a guy that went out on his shield every game, every play. He is the heart and soul of this team and a definite keeper even through 2021 maybe. Afterwards, we should try to make him a coach and let him have a home with the Dolphins if he is so inclined. He has great value to the Dolphins, Jerry can't have him.

When we made the change I would have been dead against this, however now we've had a little more time to think about it. If Dallas or anyone else want to throw away a 3rd (or better) in our direction, we would be mad not to snatch it up, then quickly snag Rosen back off TB's practice squad (because he knows the system and we need a back up of course).

Fitz still has a role to play and we would be giving up a little there but I think he's already done his mentoring job and set Tua down the right path.

Right now he just became our back up QB. He has been father, brother, mentor and QB Coach to Tua teaching all the secrets only a long time veteran would know. Fitz played his heart out for us and you don't just cast off a guy that went out on his shield every game, every play. He is the heart and soul of this team and a definite keeper even through 2021 maybe. Afterwards, we should try to make him a coach and let him have a home with the Dolphins if he is so inclined. He has great value to the Dolphins, Jerry can't have him.

I would ask him to lay on that shield one more time, go to Dallas, and bring us a third.

By what metric? All i know is BB would not went out and get Cam if he think highly of Stidham.
Stidham is unproven. BB probably doesn't like unproven.

He got Cam because he hoped he was better than Brian Hoyer.

He looked it early on, now there may be Hoyer in their futures.

From what you said, they can use Fitz now. Thanks for supporting my point.
Stidham is unproven. BB probably doesn't like unproven.

He got Cam because he hoped he was better than Brian Hoyer.

He looked it early on, now there may be Hoyer in their futures.

Back
Top Bottom