Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Funny thing is that Pat Mcafee said on his radio show this morning on maddog unleashed that Fitz would look good in Dallas with that patchwork oline

So while I was being funny..... ....

Flores won't trade Fitz. He might not be a great QB but he's a team leader who everybody on the team loves and a great mentor for Tua.

I would trade him if we can get something, i doubt it though

Jerry Jones ain't trading jack squiddly for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Miami would be lucky if they get a 7th rounder let alone a bottle of Captain Jack for him. He's more valuable to Miami than anyone else.

Jerry Jones ain't trading jack squiddly for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Miami would be lucky if they get a 7th rounder let alone a bottle of Captain Jack for him. He's more valuable to Miami than anyone else.
You clearly didn’t watch RED NO Rocket last night

Simple and accurate.
This post came out last before Tua’s announcement and was an indictment of both Dallas no Oline and Fitzmagic call has own number house money

The fact is talk show hosts with lots to talk about are saying the same thing so it is a simple talking point

Nothing more Chilax the Dolphin Saviour is here

Just curious, Do you trust one of the practice squad quarterbacks to be the back up to Tua

Clearly no I don’t

Still a talking piece Golic Jr on Chiney and Golic is talking about it

Does this make you mad??
Why would I be mad, is answering a question problematic.
I was curious of your thoughts, geez.

Why would I be mad, is answering a question problematic.
I was curious of your thoughts, geez.
Here is the math for me if someone leaves someone would have to step in where he is found who knows

I don’t believe it happens unless Ryan desperately wants to start and be in the POs with big D

I brought it up tongue n cheek last night before the announcement

Back
Top Bottom