Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

Here is the math for me if someone leaves someone would have to step in where he is found who knows

I don’t believe it happens unless Ryan desperately wants to start and be in the POs with big D

I brought it up tongue n cheek last night before the announcement
I think losing fitz would be huge lose for Tuas development, His knowledge and his willingness to teach is incredibly important for this kid.

I would tempt Jerry for picks like a third this year and a fourth next year

Fitz and his 50/50 balls with those WRs would be heaven

Heck Jerry might even trade a second??
If I was Jerry I would have been on the phone at halftime

Flores won't trade Fitz. He might not be a great QB but he's a team leader who everybody on the team loves and a great mentor for Tua.
This^^^

He has a great locker room presence and I think it would be disrespectful to trade him given everything he has done for us over the past year and a half. Plus I want him to become a future Dolphins assistant coach.

I have never seen someone admit to putting their tongue in so many cheeks.

Don't forget to brush, floss and gargle before going to bed.
Since I said it the question is all over talk shows in ‘Merica > Golic Jr on Chiney and Golic ESPN the latest I heard

But I was simply stirring the pot last night - get it last night - now the tables have turned somewhat

But the idea has traction as a talking point does this upset you in some strange way?

Do you have stock in Fitz finishing the season in aqua?

I think At this point to respect him it is his decision whether he would like to be traded out - or not?

This^^^

He has a great locker room presence and I think it would be disrespectful to trade him given everything he has done for us over the past year and a half. Plus I want him to become a future Dolphins assistant coach.
How about respecting the beard by letting him start again in Dallas??

Since I said it the question is all over talk shows in ‘Merica > Golic Jr on Chiney and Golic ESPN the latest I heard

But I was simply stirring the pot last night - get it last night - now the tables have turned somewhat

But the idea has traction as a talking point does this upset you in some strange way?

Do you have stock in Fitz finishing the season in aqua?

I think At this point to respect him it is his decision whether he would like to be traded out - or not?
I don't think he wants to be traded at this point. I believe this is his last year in the NFL and I doubt he wants to move such a big family yet again and on top of it go play for a team missing 4 of last year's starters on that Oline.......just my opinion.

I would tempt Jerry for picks like a third this year and a fourth next year

Fitz and his 50/50 balls with those WRs would be heaven

Heck Jerry might even trade a second??
Brother, I love your unabashed opinions, and often find myself agreeing.

Personally, I'd try hard to resist robbing Tua of his mentor. IMHO, we have no other QB guru to groom Tua. I don't have a ton of confidence in Chan Gailey, and from all the reports I've seen the only one dropping knowledge in the QB room is always Fitz. Even Dan Marino had Don Strock in his ear helping him learn to play QB at the NFL level. Patrick Mahomes had the great Andy Reid holding his hand every step of the way like he has done with so many other good QB's.

IMHO, we need to protect Tua while he grows, and that means keeping him safe via OL and play calling, while re-tooling the offense to play to his strengths. Pair down the playbook, revise the play calling, whatever it takes to smooth his transition. And yes, keep him well supported by his mentor. My fear is that if we lose Fitzmagic ... we'll undercut Tua's development, which is a major goal of this entire season in my mind.

Brother, I love your unabashed opinions, and often find myself agreeing.

Personally, I'd try hard to resist robbing Tua of his mentor. IMHO, we have no other QB guru to groom Tua. I don't have a ton of confidence in Chan Gailey, and from all the reports I've seen the only one dropping knowledge in the QB room is always Fitz. Even Dan Marino had Don Strock in his ear helping him learn to play QB at the NFL level. Patrick Mahomes had the great Andy Reid holding his hand every step of the way like he has done with so many other good QB's.

IMHO, we need to protect Tua while he grows, and that means keeping him safe via OL and play calling, while re-tooling the offense to play to his strengths. Pair down the playbook, revise the play calling, whatever it takes to smooth his transition. And yes, keep him well supported by his mentor. My fear is that if we lose Fitzmagic ... we'll undercut Tua's development, which is a major goal of this entire season in my mind.
Just a talking point that got more tread than expected due to announcement

There are some really funny stories coming out of Dallas right now (If you hate the Cowboys like I do). There is a growing player's revolt against the coaching staff. It looks like the wheels are about to come flying off there.

Just a talking point that got more tread than expected due to announcement
Hhahahaha, so you started this thread BEFORE they made the announcement! Classic! Make sure to play the lotto tonight brother, you're on a roll!

Hhahahaha, so you started this thread BEFORE they made the announcement! Classic! Make sure to play the lotto tonight brother, you're on a roll!
It was the Arizona vs Dallas game that set me off - all those WRs catching 50/50 balls from Fitz and Fitz running for his life calling his number behind that broken Oline

IMHO Tua doesn't need a mentor. Having one never hurts though. IMHO Fitz has earned the right to stay or go as he pleases.

Personally I think the hit he took had something to do with the decision to start Tua. At his age it is fun when it is fun. It turns into something else when you come close to a serious injury.

Back
Top Bottom