Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick would look good in Dallas

This tongue n cheek thread was started 8:45pm Monday night before the announcement was made this morning

I hope you do not use smokeless tobacco, that hole in your cheek you keep placing your tongue may be some unhealthy cells. Tua was always going to be the earl morral of the team this year. Expected fitz to get hurt this year, Tua bring us deep into the playoffs and then once healthy Fitz taking back the reigns to lead us to a super bowl victory. No Fitz has never won a playoff game, but the question remains...has he ever lost a superbowl?

I hope you do not use smokeless tobacco, that hole in your cheek you keep placing your tongue may be some unhealthy cells. Tua was always going to be the earl morral of the team this year. Expected fitz to get hurt this year, Tua bring us deep into the playoffs and then once healthy Fitz taking back the reigns to lead us to a super bowl victory. No Fitz has never won a playoff game, but the question remains...has he ever lost a superbowl?
Priceless - I just blew Cheerios all over my computer so thanks for that!!!

But I am laughing So hard I don’t care -

I have as many PO wins as Fitz and I have as many SBs give yourself a reality che k the dude Doesn’t have it In him 16 freakin years yet he does call his own number and pads his career stats - as a professional so great for him

Priceless - I just blew Cheerios all over my computer so thanks for that!!!

But I am laughing So hard I don’t care -

I have as many PO wins as Fitz and I have as many SBs give yourself a reality che k the dude Doesn’t have it In him 16 freakin years yet he does call his own number and pads his career stats - as a professional so great for him

btw i know everything is tongue and cheek, and i've been having alot of fun playing up fitz in a few posts the last few weeks. Been too busy to enjoy the site or have fun the last few months, so figured "f it troll a little" now that i have some free time. that Fitzpatrick in 2021 thread was amazing.

I do think Fitz could probably get his first playoff appearance with the Cowboys. You're right, their wr's can get the balls he just says "F it" and throws up.

I honestly think Fitz is a good spark plug back up though if Tua twists an ankle. He's alot like Matt Moore who i thought was a great back up (not a great QB but great back up). The offense would get fired up around him, and he would walk out with swag and just chunk the **** out of it, regardless of where it went. I would actually prefer Fitz come back next season to be back up in the event that Tua looks good. I'm not on board with a rookie backing up a 2nd year player.

But it is funny you mentioned it the day before **** went down. you arent the one that leaked Tua was starting were you?

btw i know everything is tongue and cheek, and i've been having alot of fun playing up fitz in a few posts the last few weeks. Been too busy to enjoy the site or have fun the last few months, so figured "f it troll a little" now that i have some free time. that Fitzpatrick in 2021 thread was amazing.

I do think Fitz could probably get his first playoff appearance with the Cowboys. You're right, their wr's can get the balls he just says "F it" and throws up.

I honestly think Fitz is a good spark plug back up though if Tua twists an ankle. He's alot like Matt Moore who i thought was a great back up (not a great QB but great back up). The offense would get fired up around him, and he would walk out with swag and just chunk the **** out of it, regardless of where it went. I would actually prefer Fitz come back next season to be back up in the event that Tua looks good. I'm not on board with a rookie backing up a 2nd year player.

But it is funny you mentioned it the day before **** went down. you arent the one that leaked Tua was starting were you?
Heck no not me. - I live in Calgary

I don’t expect them to take away the security blanket - but not like Fitz can teach Tua to work through progressions but Fitz is a stand up guy and there is value in that as a good mentor for TT

Why is it when we have a good situation, some fans want to shake it up? This leads to the past decade of poop play.

After that nasty hit to Dalton today, this thread doesn't seem so crazy.
They're in desperate need for a QB and we could fleece them.

After that nasty hit to Dalton today, this thread doesn't seem so crazy.
They're in desperate need for a QB and we could fleece them.

I'd take a 3rd tomorrow and not look back. That'll be a top 75 pick when it's all said and done likely.

The question will be what do we do about QB2?

Some names to consider - Jake Rudock, Josh Rosen (TB PS), Anthony Gordon, Cole McDonald

It makes sense for Dallas because they can win that division with just about five or six victories this year. I think Fitz can go in cold there and pull off a few wins in that ugly division. However, we need a qualified backup for the rest of the season. I have no interest unless we get a steal for him. Is Jerry breathing desperation?

Back
Top Bottom