Ryan Fitztrade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitztrade

There a few QB needy teams after just week 2. Fitz has shown flashes in his career. With a decent O he can falsely think you have something. Can we get anything for him from say the Steelers or Saints? Even a mid rounder?

There is no way any team would want Fitzpatrick, with the way Miami has looked on Offense for two straight weeks.

The way QB's are falling this year just wait another couple of weeks and teams will start to call. Don't expect much in return but teams will call. It's only week two and you have two HOF QB's down including one for the year. There's no rush unless a team makes a good offer now.

Who the hell is going to give us anything for a 37 year year old vet who has never led a playoff team. Who’s season is he gonna save. Seriously!

I could see them trading at this point, although Rosen might be the better target. I believe they have already made their decision on Rosen, and that is why the need to reach the number 1 spot in the draft is so critical and why they have cut the roster so deep. Rosen to the Saints or Steelers just makes sense.

Hope this is not true, because that would such a shortsighted and dumb decision.

Considering how much better Rosen was then Fitzpatrick, and how Rosen has not been given his chance to prove himself, Flores assuming will just make an ass of him.

If Rosen is able to show he can start at QB, and actually succeed, that means far more early picks on other positions to improve the team quicker.

Fitzpatrick can go anywhere and throw for 400 without breaking a sweat. Comes here and aboslutely no magic at all. Nothing. So Dolphins. We are cursed.

There a few QB needy teams after just week 2. Fitz has shown flashes in his career. With a decent O he can falsely think you have something. Can we get anything for him from say the Steelers or Saints? Even a mid rounder?

He was traded for a 7th rounder... in 2007.

Pass the pipe.

Who on earth would trade for one of our qbs?

No. I keep hearing 0-2 teams make the playoffs 11% of the time. He’s been our offensive leader so far and since Miami is still in the playoff hunt no reason to disrupt the offensive groove the team is in right now.
I see what you did there and it was damn funny.

I can not for the life believe we have not seen a picture of Rosen with a cigarette in his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom