Ryan Nassib | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Nassib

Tunaphish429

1st Ballot Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch him this year? Or in past years?

I think he is going to be playing on Sundays somewhere..

He is only a Jr but I think he will keep improving..

Has a great overhead release.. Decent size, pretty mobile..accurate in and outside of the pocket..

Does not have even average talent around him besides a couple decent running backs..

Wr's constatnly dropping balls...

Runs a pro style offense.. Arm is not super strong but can make all the throws.

I've seen plenty of him. Couldn't help but see him since I was touting Delone Carter prior to the season beginning last year.

He's a very underrated quarterback who'll get plenty of recognition next year in the Senior class of QB's.

I haven't really given a lot of consideration to him coming out early this year, but he's losing a lot of Seniors around him this year on the offensive line and at wide receiver, etc... so you never know.

I believe he'll submit his name to the advisory committee and get a feel for how the NFL grades him anyway.

I've seen plenty of him. Couldn't help but see him since I was touting Delone Carter prior to the season beginning last year.

He's a very underrated quarterback who'll get plenty of recognition next year in the Senior class of QB's.

I haven't really given a lot of consideration to him coming out early this year, but he's losing a lot of Seniors around him this year on the offensive line and at wide receiver, etc... so you never know.

I believe he'll submit his name to the advisory committee and get a feel for how the NFL grades him anyway.

Do you think he would be ready for the NFL? I dont see how...

Def think he needs another year..He would probably project to a late rounder/ UDFA as of right now.

Back
Top Bottom