Ryan Tannehill Analytics Profile Video. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Analytics Profile Video.

Everything he does is based strictly on numbers.

IOW, it's useless.

Calling Data Analytics useless is a bit extreme considering NFL teams like the Browns,Ravens and the Falcons use Analytics in every decision they make(I suspect more teams will start to use them in the future). He also watches game film too.

Calling Data Analytics useless is a bit extreme considering NFL teams like the Browns,Ravens and the Falcons use Analytics in every decision they make(I suspect more teams will start to use them in the future). He also watches game film too.

I didn't call data analytics useless.

All right.

Tannehill has been decent. And he is getting better, MUCH better last year alone. New coach, new offense, so on and so forth.

The past is whatever. It can't be changed, so no sense dwelling on it. He is easily the best we have had since Marino. Bar none. And now he has a coach that backs him up, top end receivers, a sledgehammer running back, and a line that we all pray keeps its **** together.

So for all the "make or break" bullshit that we've heard (and said) in the past, this year truly is. Tannehill has been well set up to succeed this year. He will not be Marino Reloaded. More like Bob Griese with an arm, or Don Strock with wheels.

He's better set up than the 84 team, assuming the TE position comes around and the line clicks.

But even Marino didn't have all he needed to pan out in 1984.

And, like a guy named Terry Bradshaw once was, I'll bet he's sick of the **** and is ready to gut New England.

Make or break year for Tannehill don't tell that to the plethora of casual fans on this board that believe Tannehill is an elite QB without flaws.

Make or break year for Tannehill don't tell that to the plethora of casual fans on this board that believe Tannehill is an elite QB without flaws.

Weak.

giphy.gif

Almost as sad as having to beg someone else to do your homework for you.

My fault If thats not that what you meant: but he is using Analytics unless you mean if the only thing your using is numbers then its useless, I still disagree.

Like I said: 2D view of a 3D environment.

1*95OkO1VGWd-zFRJcpoL0uw.gif

Weak.

giphy.gif

Almost as sad as having to beg someone else to do your homework for you.

Lol even If that was my post the only thing thats weak is your logic behind the Idea of asking someone who makes a living of analyzing data with years of stats on every single QB (info that I don't have) to do an analysis and then calling it just do you homework. I see why you don't like numbers lmao.

Damn.

Digital you must be getting sick of this bs to absokutely demolish this so badly lol

Jerry, why is it you only post things like this- claim "no narrative here" yet all of your posts have common themes- misunderstanding statistics, misrepresenting statistics, or just straight up opinions from blogs

It's laughable

Thanks Travis34.

Yeah, I am a believer in analytics. But like anything else, it's garbage in = garbage out. There is an old saying, "lies ... damned lies ... and statistics." That is because misused or improperly balanced analytics can paint a very incorrect picture. It's kinda like me putting on an official NFL jersey and thinking I'm a bona fide NFL player ... it's a farce. Hopefully one day this kid learns how to use analytics and do a proper analysis.

Thanks for the kind gesture but analytics are self-explanatory.

On the same hand, if quoting posts are too difficult to figure out, I can also offer you help.

You called numbers useless obviously there not self-explanatory in your case; actually based on the arguments of certain posters on this forum they also don't get analytics.

Thanks Travis34.

Yeah, I am a believer in analytics. But like anything else, it's garbage in = garbage out. There is an old saying, "lies ... damned lies ... and statistics." That is because misused or improperly balanced analytics can paint a very incorrect picture. It's kinda like me putting on an official NFL jersey and thinking I'm a bona fide NFL player ... it's a farce. Hopefully one day this kid learns how to use analytics and do a proper analysis.
Um Digital your arguments about offensive Line play, sack total over 4 years, coaching and lack of TE plays implies you don't get the analytics he used.

Back
Top Bottom