Ryan Tannehill ELITE Jersey on sale for $175 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill ELITE Jersey on sale for $175

I personally don't see the point of spending that much money on a jersey, especially for something I usually only wear on gamedays.

I'm also kind of broke at the moment so 175 is probably worth more to me than some other people

That kind of money for something made out of recycled Coke bottles is absolutely crazy, let alone the original $300 tag.

If your in the market for a jersey, this is the best deal. Game jerseys are cheap, and I like limited but for 25 more you get on field.

The Dolphins Jerseys are horrendous. '66 Jeresys are the only ones worth buying.

I really wish this team would win a Super Bowl so that people would let go of the past.
I wasn't around for '72 and '73, but still like the old loge way more. I haven't met one person who thinks the new colors and logo are better. Even people who arent Miami fans agree.

Has anyone else noticed Gase was in the retro gear again today at the OTA post game. He is wearing them more and more.

That's a ton of money. My jersey was less then half of that but it's not elite. Not sure what elite means for a jersey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom