Ryan Tannehill Nfl Deep Throws

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DKphin, Jun 6, 2018.

1. royalshank

royalshank Not a Game-Changer Finheaven VIP Donator

I had forgotten that Greg Jennings ever caught a pass for us.

LoneStarPhin likes this.
  2. LoneStarPhin

LoneStarPhin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

simple explanation, in complete honesty:

these few vocal detractors know next to nothing about pro football. It's that simple.

unfortunately there is no scarlet letter I (ignorance) they have to wear with every post.

3. pacresjt

pacresjt Well-Known Member

4. The Goat

The Goat Escape Goat Finheaven VIP

What's even more baffling to be is that as fans of THIS PARTICULAR FRANCHISE, how can one argue "At some point, it's all on the QB."

That is a recipe for failure. One of the top 5 QBs in the history of the sport played in Miami. And because he helmed a series of incomplete and fatally flawed teams, HE never won a Super Bowl. I'm using that pronoun specifically. Because no matter how good a QB is, it has to be THEY. Not HE. To quite another poster, this isn't singles tennis.

TEAM first. THEN QB. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. And one of the most talented QBs to come out of college in the last ten years is the perfect example of that. Andrew Luck's window is closing, and I don't get the warm fuzzies that they're headed in the right direction as a team.

5. pacresjt

pacresjt Well-Known Member

When you can’t do anything about your QB and that the guy who is going to play do you 1. wish for the best and hope he has a Case Keenum / Nick Foles year or 2. do you wish he fails so you can be right? If the answer is 2 it’s called narcissism and you can’t be helped. We can all s**t on the players on the roster but why, what does that accomplish? A case can be made against even the greatest.