Ryan Tannehill Nfl Deep Throws | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Nfl Deep Throws

Because it followed my remark immediately. But back on topic.

While the long TD's isn't a tell all stat for all teams it does seem to be significant for the Dolphins.

In 2016 we scored 30 or more points 6 times. In each of those games there was a long TD to help us achieve the better than average scoring production. 5 of those games was a long TD pass and the other was an Ajayi long run. It's nice to start seeing some those finally.

I have been Critical of Tannehill but a lot of those passes were merely throw aways, a handful were missed throws but the rest never had a chance to be completed. The WRs were blanketed on a lot of those.

I agree there were some throws it looked like he was throwing it away, had no choice based on coverage.

One of the best deep passes he threw in his career was at the end of that Panthers game in 2013. Threw a miracle bomb to Mike Wallace on the goal line and of course, Mike misplayed the ball in the air and fell on his dumb ass.

That reel didn't even include clips from 2016 like the game vs the Chargers where he made like 4 incredible deep throws in the game.

He can make the throws. Couple things I've noticed. Hartline has great hands but lacks speed. I don't miss Wallace. Our o line was terrible
Hartline didn't lack speed. He ran a 4.5 40 and was a track star at Ohio State. Yes, Wallace was terrible.

Last edited:
what about the pass to Parker at the end of the Rams game in 2016?

I agree. I've a;ways said that Thill is not some franchise saving QB that some on this board make him out to be. Ryan is an average to maybe a little above average QB. We'll see if he can remain healthy. There is nothing going on other than the OTA. The video is just to satisfy my Dolphin fix.

So the haters collaborate! Lol..

No, it's not "only fair..." you have a clear agenda here.
it's definitely fair to post that. But even with that post, the pros much outweigh the cons as some of the "lowlights" weren't even his fault and you never know if some of those were the receiver's fault. Many of those throws look like they were from his rookie year as well.

it's definitely fair to post that. But even with that post, the pros much outweigh the cons as some of the "lowlights" weren't even his fault and you never know if some of those were the receiver's fault. Many of those throws look like they were from his rookie year as well.

No, if the poster wanted to post it then do so in another thread. It was only posted here to serve to derail this thread from the OPs original premise.

The real tease here is devante parker, man I wish that guy would get his shot together. We could really use a true #1 WR.

Hartline didn't lack speed. He ran a 4.5 40 and was a track star at Ohio State. Yes, Wallace was terrible.
Maybe he just played slow because he always fell down soon as his hand touch the ball especially when a Defender was within 3 feet of him. That used to drive me crazy.

I’m probably on my own here but my god I couldn’t be any more sick of these arguments.

I have been a non believer in him before, he has certainly frustrated me. Only thing that kept me from losing all hope were my thoughts on his coaching and front office. My opinion, they were both very bad.

I wanted to think he could blossom with the right coach and some talent. I THOUGHT that happened in 2016. I never dreamed he would continue to get pummeled through more than a season of not playing.

Then the other day, that Dave Hyde article did it for me. It will never be over for him, never. It’s hard for me to feel sorry for a athletic millionaire that seems to have everything he wanted but I honestly do. Seriously Dave? He should take note that people are taking shots? Like it’s never happened before?

He has been relentlessly attacked since being drafted. I’ve been a Dolphin fan since 75 and the stretch we have seen lately is some of the worst ever. I have no idea how some believe he’s the reason. He’s been attacked by media, he’s been attacked by a players wife, he gets zero respect from the national media and players dumped by Miami like to take shots at him too.

I don’t know him, maybe he is a complete douche, but for the first time I ever remember, I hope we trade him or cut him (lol) so possibly he can land in a better situation with a team without a Tannenbaum and light it up. The haters here would have to find another whipping boy and my beloved team would go right back to its championship form from pre 2012 when he ruined everything.

Back
Top Bottom