Ryan Tannehill Nfl Deep Throws | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Nfl Deep Throws

I’ve been a Dolphin fan since 75 and the stretch we have seen lately is some of the worst ever. I have no idea how some believe he’s the reason.

simple explanation, in complete honesty:

these few vocal detractors know next to nothing about pro football. It's that simple.

unfortunately there is no scarlet letter I (ignorance) they have to wear with every post.

I’m probably on my own here but my god I couldn’t be any more sick of these arguments.

I have been a non believer in him before, he has certainly frustrated me. Only thing that kept me from losing all hope were my thoughts on his coaching and front office. My opinion, they were both very bad.

I wanted to think he could blossom with the right coach and some talent. I THOUGHT that happened in 2016. I never dreamed he would continue to get pummeled through more than a season of not playing.

Then the other day, that Dave Hyde article did it for me. It will never be over for him, never. It’s hard for me to feel sorry for a athletic millionaire that seems to have everything he wanted but I honestly do. Seriously Dave? He should take note that people are taking shots? Like it’s never happened before?

He has been relentlessly attacked since being drafted. I’ve been a Dolphin fan since 75 and the stretch we have seen lately is some of the worst ever. I have no idea how some believe he’s the reason. He’s been attacked by media, he’s been attacked by a players wife, he gets zero respect from the national media and players dumped by Miami like to take shots at him too.

I don’t know him, maybe he is a complete douche, but for the first time I ever remember, I hope we trade him or cut him (lol) so possibly he can land in a better situation with a team without a Tannenbaum and light it up. The haters here would have to find another whipping boy and my beloved team would go right back to its championship form from pre 2012 when he ruined everything.

What's even more baffling to be is that as fans of THIS PARTICULAR FRANCHISE, how can one argue "At some point, it's all on the QB."

That is a recipe for failure. One of the top 5 QBs in the history of the sport played in Miami. And because he helmed a series of incomplete and fatally flawed teams, HE never won a Super Bowl. I'm using that pronoun specifically. Because no matter how good a QB is, it has to be THEY. Not HE. To quite another poster, this isn't singles tennis.

TEAM first. THEN QB. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. And one of the most talented QBs to come out of college in the last ten years is the perfect example of that. Andrew Luck's window is closing, and I don't get the warm fuzzies that they're headed in the right direction as a team.

When you can’t do anything about your QB and that the guy who is going to play do you 1. wish for the best and hope he has a Case Keenum / Nick Foles year or 2. do you wish he fails so you can be right? If the answer is 2 it’s called narcissism and you can’t be helped. We can all s**t on the players on the roster but why, what does that accomplish? A case can be made against even the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom