Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Passing Chart From Sunday

He’s not even a 60 percent passer in college which tells me it’s ideal scenario zone read and pistol and when in the pocket pa and vertical shots ask.

If he beats you doing that so be it if you let him run for 100 plus and every time you get him behind the sticks he regains them with his legs cause you can’t call it right to limit the exposure well that’s when heads need to roll.

He ran by Kiko so easily last time miami has to go into that game with that off the table. Have him and baker flip roles there. And of course when possible reshad walk up qb contain etc.

It’s not that hard.

Both are dangerous run threats but I'd rather face Trubisky any day, Allen's cannon arm makes certain throws available when he's out of the pocket, that's not available to Trubisky.

I'm thinking he has like 10 snaps under center and threw a pick or two, and here we are :D

It’s all over blown. Ideal world of course I want him off pa carving people up but that’s highly o line play dependent.

I do think shotgun we have a bit too much zone read with built in screens tendency. But that’s not qb driven that’s play call driven. Pre snap box count post snap edge read based. Over and over. Trying to take advantage of the qbs legs threat with multiple options.

I haven’t seen many non pa 7 step drop from under center asks or even 5 step but those are highly timing based concepts ask and Miami doesn’t use many of them this year

It’s all over blown. Ideal world of course I want him off pa carving people up but that’s highly o line play dependent.

I do think shotgun we have a bit too much zone read with built in screens tendency. But that’s not qb driven that’s play call driven. Pre snap box count post snap edge read based. Over and over.

I haven’t seen many non pa 7 step drop from under center asks or even 5 step but those are highly timing based concepts ask and Miami doesn’t use many of them this year
My favorite scenario is the back to defense under center PA when we have the running game cranking.

My nightmare scenario is Ryan turning around and there's already a defensive player on top of him.

I do think shotgun we have a bit too much zone read with built in screens tendency. But that’s not qb driven that’s play call driven. Pre snap box count post snap edge read based. Over and over.

Tell Gase to call up Reich, Mcvay, Arians or Kitchens for advice on those concepts.

My favorite scenario is the back to defense under center PA when we have the running game cranking.

My nightmare scenario is Ryan turning around and there's already a defensive player on top of him.

Nightmare scenario is usually on a boot where you boot into a edge. Back when lazor was here we booted into clean release edges by design even. It’s how Mario Williams got his contract in Miami.

Nightmare scenario is usually on a boot where you boot into a edge. Back when lazor was here we booted into clean release edges by design even. It’s how Mario Williams got his contract in Miami.
Even non boots, I've seen interior defensive lineman (or blitzers) who look like they were clean releases standing right there when Ryan turns around to throw the ball.

In 2016 majority of our big plays came from that and we were one of the better offenses in the NFL at producing big plays, IDK why we went away from that. It can't be cause of Ajayi because offenses are having success with PA regardless of a good run game (teams did respect ajayi tho in 2016)

I have got to give him credit, he played well Sunday.

He's facing 3 of the top 7 passing defenses the last 3 games of the year. If he keeps this up against these next 3 he should be back next year, but to go into next year again with Tannehill and a scrap heap of QBs is not going to cut it.

Even non boots, I've seen interior defensive lineman (or blitzers) who look like they were clean releases standing right there when Ryan turns around to throw the ball.

Well of course. Dolphin o line play. Dallas thomas for 3 years, Ted Larsen heck even Jesse davis has caught the fever this year.

I know I’m missing others.

I have got to give him credit, he played well Sunday.

He's facing 3 of the top 5 passing defenses the last 3 games of the year. If he keeps this up against these next 3 he should be back next year, but to go into next year again with Tannehill and a scrap heap of QBs is not going to cut it.
Not having a good number 2 never cuts it (for me).

And it wouldn’t matter what happened these last 3 games. If I was Ryan’s agent I’d tell miami to pound sand on a pay cut barring a extension.

All these qbs that are supposedly so much better they just aren’t. Sunday night football both those qbs played like hot garbage. Dallas and dak took points away with ints twice fumbled another. Wentz was average at best. Missed easy throws that even aikman called him out for.

Monday night Seattle had 3 damn points at the end of the 3rd quarter. Cousins and Minnesota 0.

Tell em pound sand ryan. Call their bluff.

O line play is a crutch. Really? How bout top 5 defense that a crutch too?
If I asked him...AGAIN, to restructure and he told me to pound sand, I would be on the phone with Jacksonville so fast his head would be swimming.

Miles Jack and their 1st/3rd...

Thanks for everything Tannehill....

Not having a good number 2 never cuts it (for me).

I doubt teddy bs coming here to back him up and that’s really the only veteran add you could make in that role and possibly come close to treading water.

Likely have to come from the draft. And even then work in progress. Maybe ryan finley late day 2 could be in play. Tough to say.

One things for sure 7 wins gonna make it real hard to sniff Herbert or Haskins should they come out without paying a kings ransom. As Albert said supply and demand.

Well of course. Dolphin o line play. Dallas thomas for 3 years, Ted Larsen heck even Jesse davis has caught the fever this year.

I know I’m missing others.
That's why we can't dial this up as much as I'd like.

Can't trust the interior protection.

I doubt teddy bs coming here to back him up and that’s really the only veteran add you could make in that role and possibly come close to treading water.

Likely have to come from the draft. And even then work in progress. Maybe ryan finley late day 2 could be in play. Tough to say.

One things for sure 7 wins gonna make it real hard to sniff Herbert or Haskins should they come out without paying a kings ransom. As Albert said supply and demand.

Not drafting a QB high this year unless some crazy Tunsil fall happens. If Luke Falk can't be the number 2 in '19, we need to get creative.

Back
Top Bottom