Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) Is Questionable For Week 6 Against The Bears. Source: Barry Jackson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) Is Questionable For Week 6 Against The Bears. Source: Barry Jackson

Ya, he definitely had no zip last week. He didn’t look right.

He got dumped vs New England I think it was one time and was rotating his shoulder when he got up.

Might be where this stems from. Tough kid I’d expect him to suit up not to mention he’s got a bad taste in his mouth right now from last week.

It was Oakland. CK highlighted this on Twitter yesterday, it was good stuff. He believes, and I don't want the haters to fall apart, Tannehill has been playing hurt since then. His argument is compelling because he backs it up with a couple of throws the 2nd being the 1st one to Stills vs NE which has significantly less velocity on it than the example of a normal Tannehill throw he showed us first. He says the velocity was back vs Cincy but there could be, and obviously is, still an issue there as his accuracy has not been what we are used to.

I found his info interesting but didn't want to run with it here for 2 reasons:

1. The haters will piss all over the idea of Ryan being hurt contributed to his last 2 performances.
2. CK works hard, I don't want to run with his material but I think he'll be OK with it as I posted the source.

Last edited:
Adam Beasley Retweeted
@ckparrot
Oct 11
In the 2nd quarter, Raiders DL Maurice Hurst belly-flopped Ryan (drawing a flag), driving Ryan’s throwing shoulder into the turf. Tannehill got up grimacing. He’s been appearing on the injury report regularly since, except now instead of “Knee/Ankle” it’s “Shoulder (Right)”.

keep on mind they changed the rule so you can't list players as probable anymore so hence, he's "questionable"

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) questionable Sunday
7417.jpg

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Bears.

Tannehill practiced on Wednesday and Thursday but was downgraded to limited participation on Friday. Already slated for a tough matchup against the Bears, Chicago's defense would jolt to No. 1 at their position if Brock Osweiler is forced into a starting role. Note that the Fins' top pass rusher, Cameron Wake, is doubtful to suit up for the second consecutive week.

and of course Parker

DeVante Parker (quad) gets questionable tag
10415.jpg

DeVante Parker (quad) is listed as questionable for Week 6 against Chicago.

Parker got in limited practice this week but has been noncommittal on his status. He's looking like a game-time decision for Sunday. Parker's snaps may be limited even if he plays. He shouldn't be in Week 6 fantasy lineups.
Oct 12 - 3:39 PM

Honestly, I'd be shocked if they just aren't giving the Shoulder some rest although one could argue a setback. Hopefully it's rest. Say what you want about Ryan but we have no chance to beat the Bears without him IMO.

keep on mind they changed the rule so you can't list players as probable anymore so hence, he's "questionable"

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) questionable Sunday
7417.jpg

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Bears.

Tannehill practiced on Wednesday and Thursday but was downgraded to limited participation on Friday. Already slated for a tough matchup against the Bears, Chicago's defense would jolt to No. 1 at their position if Brock Osweiler is forced into a starting role. Note that the Fins' top pass rusher, Cameron Wake, is doubtful to suit up for the second consecutive week.
Lol.

And at this point Robert Quinn is this team's top pass rusher.

and of course Parker

DeVante Parker (quad) gets questionable tag
10415.jpg

DeVante Parker (quad) is listed as questionable for Week 6 against Chicago.

Parker got in limited practice this week but has been noncommittal on his status. He's looking like a game-time decision for Sunday. Parker's snaps may be limited even if he plays. He shouldn't be in Week 6 fantasy lineups.
Oct 12 - 3:39 PM

Full go today though! It's been a while since he practiced full.

He got dumped vs New England I think it was one time and was rotating his shoulder when he got up.

Might be where this stems from. Tough kid I’d expect him to suit up not to mention he’s got a bad taste in his mouth right now from last week.
He better he's been terrible

Back
Top Bottom