Ryan Tannehill talks Miami Dolphins season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill talks Miami Dolphins season

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Gx3jXT__KU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx3jXT__KU0[/video]

was just looking for this! thank you

no Wallace (or Miko comments), i'm guessing that was a different interview?

Ryan always answers questions with Filler answers LOL, but to me thing I find funny is that he talks like he is on speed. LOL

Take a breath Ryan. LOL

Ryan always answers questions with Filler answers LOL, but to me thing I find funny is that he talks like he is on speed. LOL

Take a breath Ryan. LOL

He answer questions fine to me! Take a breath CpuFan. LOL

He answer questions fine to me! Take a breath CpuFan. LOL

Hey man I didn't say his answers were bad I said he speaks to fast. Unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tannehill is more worried about saying something wrong than actually speaking his mind.

"If Ryan Tannehill now could tell Ryan Tannehill entering the NFL, what would he tell him?"

His answer should have been: "Well, much of the Dolphin fan base is ignorant, and all are impatient for a savior, a savior that is like Dan Marino, and not like the 16 other starters for Miami since Dan left in 2000, and no matter how much you improve and adapt and grow in your first three years, you will forever be inadequate and incapable of being an elite QB, at least as elite as Dan, the guy who was so damn good that even he failed to win a ring, so therefore you will basically chase a mirage, a dream, an unfulfilled void since the year 1974, that the fan base expects you to singlehandedly fill regardless of the decade plus of crappy overall personnel and depth that management has surrounded you with including turnstile offensive lines that are as stable as a beach ball on a high wire, and you will need to get up off the deck time and time again because of it, and regardless of how much toughness and leadership and determination you show, there will be guys who want Matt Moore or even Tim Tebow to take over for you."

Ryan is noticably more confident in handling questions from the media and he is answering the questions better. I think that he presents a good young clean image for the team. We have one of the best young QBs in the NFL and he is improving all of his key metrics every year. I support giving him a long term contract.

"If Ryan Tannehill now could tell Ryan Tannehill entering the NFL, what would he tell him?"

His answer should have been: "Well, much of the Dolphin fan base is ignorant, and all are impatient for a savior, a savior that is like Dan Marino, and not like the 16 other starters for Miami since Dan left in 2000, and no matter how much you improve and adapt and grow in your first three years, you will forever be inadequate and incapable of being an elite QB, at least as elite as Dan, the guy who was so damn good that even he failed to win a ring, so therefore you will basically chase a mirage, a dream, an unfulfilled void since the year 1974, that the fan base expects you to singlehandedly fill regardless of the decade plus of crappy overall personnel and depth that management has surrounded you with including turnstile offensive lines that are as stable as a beach ball on a high wire, and you will need to get up off the deck time and time again because of it, and regardless of how much toughness and leadership and determination you show, there will be guys who want Matt Moore or even Tim Tebow to take over for you."

If he coulda nailed all that without saying "you know", I'd s*** a brick

Ryan is noticably more confident in handling questions from the media and he is answering the questions better. I think that he presents a good young clean image for the team. We have one of the best young QBs in the NFL and he is improving all of his key metrics every year. I support giving him a long term contract.

Yep I agree he has really grown as a QB, and he has put up with alot of bull from the fans and the media. I support giving him a long term; prove it to me contract where he earns it.
But I have no doubt he will.

Lmao, sad but true!

Back
Top Bottom