Ryan Tannehill Thread

emoticon

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Apparently the same person who decided you’re the authority on how much enthusiasm is appropriate.
Ha ha you got me there. I was in a pissy mood when I made that post. Just watched the Browns kick the fins *** and the last thing I wanted to read, although I had it coming by looking at the thread, was about how great Tannehill was playing.

The Goat

Escape Goat
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ha ha you got me there. I was in a pissy mood when I made that post. Just watched the Browns kick the fins *** and the last thing I wanted to read, although I had it coming by looking at the thread, was about how great Tannehill was playing.
It happens. I look back on half of my posts and go, “Man, I can really be a snooty *** sometimes.”

Bob512

Formerly Dolphins512
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
2) Don't sleep on these Ryan Tannehill-led Titans

All Ryan Tannehill does is win! It's wild. But it's legit and fun to watch.

The Titans' trip to Indy felt like a pseudo playoff game in the jumbled AFC South, and I picked Tennessee because of Tannehill. He rocked steady and made big plays once again, with two touchdown passes and just five incompletions, seizing the moment and momentum. The Titans, who prevailed 31-17 in Lucas Oil Stadium, have won five of six since Tannehill took the reins from Marcus Mariota, with the former Dolphins quarterback racking up some gaudy numbers in the process: 71.9 completion percentage, 9.1 yards per attempt, 12:3 touchdown-to-interception ratio, 117.1 passer rating. And with defenses forced to respect Tennessee's quarterback play, Derrick Henry is running like a freight train, averaging 120.7 yards per game since the change to Tannehill. Henry's become a star. He destroyed the Colts, rushing for 146 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries, effectively busting Indy's will.

Phincos

Rookie
Reaction score
He looks pretty darn good. I believe he is a FA after the season. He is gonna get paid by somebody, big time.

emoticon

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He looks pretty darn good. I believe he is a FA after the season. He is gonna get paid by somebody, big time.
Depending on how the rest of the season goes, I think the Titans will offer 20 million per year to keep him. They can afford it since Mariota's contract is up after this season.

Vaark

Nihil taurus crappus
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Stop trying to back track on your bottom half of the league OL take by saying Tunsil is better than Lewan, Lewan is a 3 time pro bowler trying to say that he sucks because some fans don't like him on the Titans message board is beyond stupid, Both Mariota and Tannehill have bad pocket presence and the the Titans have a top rushing attack which is impossible to do if you have a bottom tier OL. Watch the games and stop lurking on other teams forum for weak takes.
Actually, Henry's rushing is appreciably better since Tannehill took over because the defenses can no longer cheat with more men in the box. It's no coincidence that the post-Mariota passing attack not only is effective in its own right but also is a boon to the rushing attack.

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
ho hum five and one
Interesting point in time for Ryan. The 5-1 run as starting QB with the Titans has moved his career win-loss record to 47-47

He has never had a winning record as a starting QB. A win against Raiders this week would move him into the that territory for first time in his career.
Resilient Dude.

Previous chances

1575401540328.png

Dsteve

Second String
Reaction score
Tannehill gets hurt, dolphins fall apart in playoffs against team they routed with him.

Tannehill misses the entire next season and are abysmal without him.

Tannehill comes back, team wins until he gets hurt. He rushes back to save their season/his job and he’s not the same. Team crumbles.

Tannehill starts on a slightly more talented team and saves their season from bumiota.

Yeah tannehill must be the problem.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Tannehill gets hurt, dolphins fall apart in playoffs against team they routed with him.

Tannehill misses the entire next season and are abysmal without him.

Tannehill comes back, team wins until he gets hurt. He rushes back to save their season/his job and he’s not the same. Team crumbles.

Tannehill starts on a slightly more talented team and saves their season from bumiota.

Yeah tannehill must be the problem.
Good lordy. :lol:

Christmas is coming soon.....

thumb (3).jpg

Couldn't find one in a Titans jersey but I am sure it is available somewhere.... :nah:

thumb (1).jpg

thumb.jpg

:lol::pbj::hclap:

Last edited:
Top Bottom