Ryan Tannehill to have reconstructive knee surgery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill to have reconstructive knee surgery

I am fan of Tannehill - so take this statement with this in mind.

He may miss 1/2 of next year.

Sorry folks - some guys recover in 8 some in 12 and some in 16 months so just be prepared.

Many in the sports world are spoiled by miraculous recoveries like Adrian Peterson but realistically it can take time to get back to playing....

I might get blasted for this post - but it is what it is -

For his sake and the team's sake I hope he's ready by training camp....

He's not missing next year. He should be 100% by training camp. Guys recover quicker now than before. Wake tore his ACL in November of 2015 and played in week 1 last year. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Tannehill did some work in the OTA's next spring.

Last edited:
I am fan of Tannehill - so take this statement with this in mind.

He may miss 1/2 of next year.

Sorry folks - some guys recover in 8 some in 12 and some in 16 months so just be prepared.

Many in the sports world are spoiled by miraculous recoveries like Adrian Peterson but realistically it can take time to get back to playing....

I might get blasted for this post - but it is what it is -

For his sake and the team's sake I hope he's ready by training camp....

I think he will be ready to go, but at this point, I'm prepped for the worst.

Right now, focused on 2017. Let's salvage this thing, baby.

He's not missing next year. He should be 100% by training camp. Guys recover quicker now than before. Wake tore his ACL in November of 2015 and played in week 1 last year. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if Tannehill did some work in the OTA's next spring.
Wasn't it wakes achilles?

I think Tannehill will have a good year in 2018 and come back strong. He's got the determination, and I hope he gets the luck. Much greater gain with a good Tannehill than any other option that will be available and I have a feeling, the team will be dying to get him back.

At least he looked to be in good spirits last night.

DG_WfwZWsAA9toW.jpg:large

Right choice and I hope he comes back strong! Crazy with that draft, all the 1st rounders (Luck, RG3, and Tanne) have had major injury issues and the 4th rounder Wilson gets a SB and should have had 2 =(
Agree. Weird how the football gods work.

Good, he needs to get it done. Him and Raekwon can race to see who gets back first

He's made of metal, no way Tannehill isn't ready for training camp

I just hope we can revamp the OL and not have a dumpster dive unit out there for him

He won't miss half of next season. Guys go down with ACLs mid season and still come back week 1 of the next. He will be ready.

Come back healed and ready to go. I suspect Gase will use him as an extra QB coach this year to keep him mentally engaged.

Back
Top Bottom