Ryan Tannehill trade could be a smart move by the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill trade could be a smart move by the Dolphins

I know whatever team gets him is getting a freak of nature and a guy that will become better than Sean Taylor and Ed Reed put together.
He will be a baller ... but you might have just described the best defensive player ever, that good eh?

I’m not a big Tannehill fan, and I disregarded this article once I saw it was PhinPhanatic. They come up with some zany ideas.

he's probably the best value contract on our team right now...maybe minus drake if he continues to produce like he did last year...

not sure it's worth dishing him unless we're getting a 1st rounder....then id listen

From the stand point of acquiring picks It's not a bad idea, but Tannehill is cheap and reliable not with standing the Knee of course and i don't see us doing that.

Silly idea...trade the one QB that knows the system Gase has implemented...with NO viable back up...for what? a rookie?...an over priced FA?....no way I'm on that train...

We need to draft a QB to groom under Gase and Tannehill....build our team to win and navigate cap hell and bad contracts....IMO

Tannehill may not be able to overcome the injury...who knows at this point....But we have to continue building our team for the future...If Tannehill comes back strong enough all the better

C’mon now. If we trade him away it will take years to groom his replacement, unless you want to overpay to bring in a guy like Cousins, who will cost us 3x more than Cutler. I think we would have made the playoffs last year had Tannehill not gotten hurt. He was worth at least 3-4 more wins than Cutler. We don’t know if Tannehil’s knee is fully recovered but I think it’s worth keeping him over rolling the dice on an unknown. I do think it’s worth drafting a QB in the first round should the right guy be there.

C’mon now. If we trade him away it will take years to groom his replacement, unless you want to overpay to bring in a guy like Cousins, who will cost us 3x more than Cutler. I think we would have made the playoffs last year had Tannehill not gotten hurt. He was worth at least 3-4 more wins than Cutler. We don’t know if Tannehil’s knee is fully recovered but I think it’s worth keeping him over rolling the dice on an unknown. I do think it’s worth drafting a QB in the first round should the right guy be there.

How many years is it gonna take to groom Tannehill?

Once Bushrod was penciled in a starter, your hopes should have hit reality . Minus a Albert, a broke down Pouncey and a LT finally being tested week in and week out....Your hopes should have understood the dynamics. Meh.

While Tannehill is our only option for the foreseeable future, eventually we need, we want WINS . Damn the film, the excuses and the reasoning...We need results .

I'm for it if we can get back at least a 1st. Arizona needs a QB they pick 15th I think. We could sign a Bradford on a 1-2 year deal for less than you'd think and the extra 1st helps us land our future franchise guy

Right now there does seem to be a lot of baker mayfield top 10 holding position and frankly I will believe it when I see it once he runs at the combine at that size but if it does carry given team need and qb most important player on the field that only helps miami see a non qb top 10 grade fall to them

But trade tanny yeah no not happening same for draft his replacement in 2018.

Not going to happen. Tannehill value is far too low coming off 2 ACL injuries. Be lucky to get a 3rd for him...

I'm for it if we can get back at least a 1st. Arizona needs a QB they pick 15th I think. We could sign a Bradford on a 1-2 year deal for less than you'd think and the extra 1st helps us land our future franchise guy
With our line Bradford wouldn't make it through pre season.

Back
Top Bottom