Ryan Tannehill Training camp highlights thus far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Training camp highlights thus far

Blake the great

Active Roster
Reaction score
You're welcome.

[video=youtube;nQiJcqRLL90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQiJcqRLL90[/video]

Thank you. I can't wait to read someones analysis of this. I know its only 2 days, but it is still very exciting

Thanks for posting.

No real football to be seen. Don't know why folks are getting so excited?? ... misleading sports writers?? Just a little practice with no pressure or nothing ... many QBs across the nation handle that pretty good.

I want to see some scrimmaging & pressure ... then we'll see if there's any QBing going on.

Don't know if the media has seen it ... but its reported that Tanny freezes up with the slightest pressure ... he'll just have to learn & that's what training camp & the NFL are all about!!

i really like the throw around the 37 second mark and i like how he hits the wr's in stride.... something henne was terrible at

i dont know want him to be rushed tho and i think garrard is more then capable of putting us into the playoffs.

This guy reminds me so much of myself 25 years ago-i had that quick release. I had that gun of an arm. I had that accuracy. Only one thing i was missing ...im only 5'5...and the rest is history!

This guy reminds me so much of myself 25 years ago-i had that quick release. I had that gun of an arm. I had that accuracy. Only one thing i was missing ...im only 5'5...and the rest is history!

You really saved that one for today.

:lol: A legend in your own mind.

Miller at WR coming around for the end around...I like.

Chad Johnson takes the end around must be something they like too...see it in video and read about one where I believe Odrick blew it up.

Who is 84 and 87???

Whatever, man, kid looks good. Can't wait for a preseason game, but he probably won't see the field until really late.

bet i can throw a football over them mountains

Back
Top Bottom