Ryan Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

made some great throws today. 2 huge road games coming up. cant stop now.

I've been critical of Tannehill to the point of almost roasting him over an open fire but he was fantastic today. He hardly had any bad throws and his throws today had zip and good placement. He seems to be throwing it much better since he's come back after the long layoff and this seemed to be a game where any rust that may have been there has been knocked off. I didn't see anything in this game to be critical of nor were there any "OH NO, RYAN!!!" moments.

He may just be close to proven doubters (including me!) wrong....I hope he does. My only nagging worry is the dreaded "I" word (inconsistent) which has always reared up with him - can he continue to perform like this and not regress after a few games?? Again, I hope so but I'm still cautiously optimistic.

Sign me: "Not drinking the Kool Aid yet but currently mixing water & powder into drinkable form"

Last edited:
With zero running game our QB made it happen all day.

He put the team on his back.

Suck it haters!

(He did get some help from playmakers making plays for him, but that isn't equal to having a consistent, reliable, productive running attack. Not by a long shot).

Doesn't he need the running game to set up play action to be effective?

Isn't he incapable of putting the team on his back and winning?

Lmao at chump "dolphins fans."

still a lot of osilly posters here....

"he's finally playing well... ( where have you been since 2016? ). he played "poor" in game 2.... still needs to prove it next game..... whatever.

To all you bashers- i could really give a flyin' F$&! if you're convinced now or not.

You've been wrong; we knew you were wrong; and you were absolutely the last to know. Your ignorance was amusing, exasperating, and annoying.

but welcome aboard. just please spare us your brilliance if RT craps the bed like most qb's do from time to time. cause it likely WILL happen. we got a damn good qb.

Dude made some IMPRESSIVE throws -- his arm is SO underrated. The TD strike deep to Stills was basically perfect!

Give the dude some time/space to launch the pig and watch out baby!

Good news is we're still getting our proverbial $hit together on O but I'm totally digging on the complimentary talent we've pulled together.

Gotta give Gase some serious cred on that!

Keep it UP baby!

Back
Top Bottom