Ryan Tannehill | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill

Just trying to help you understand that 2102,2013, 2014,2015, 2016, and part of 2018 is just over 5 seasons.

Buh bye.
This is his 7th season in the nfl. He has even claimed himself that last year helped him, so you can't just randomly discount it

Just trying to help you understand that 2102,2013, 2014,2015, 2016, and part of 2018 is just over 5 seasons.

Buh bye.

Where have you been? I see you changed your avatar up....Ryan Tannehills biggest fan. Please stick around. I told you last year by the end of this year it'd be pretty obvious....don't disappear on me bro.

It will be ok though, you can still keep your Tannehill shrine in your moms basement in buffalo even after he's a backup.

I'm not opposed to it, for improved pocket movement -Tanny is a statue in the pocket.
Mando and beasley nailed it in my opinion. Plenty of qbs can look great with everything else perfect. But it's so rare when everything is perfect, so you need someone who can make things happen when things break down, which he's not great at.

I didn't give you anything to latch on to, so now I'm passive aggressive after telling you directly what I will and won't do. Might want to consult a dictionary? Thanks for the entertainment though. Your posts serve the same purpose as a court jester, as it does for many others here.
Passive aggressive referencing me in other posts..... sad that needed to be explained. I'll explain more clearly in the future.

He was average the first three games of this season and had a rating over 100 also. Lot of dump off completions which padded the stats. There's a reason all the beat writers are jumping off the tannehill train.
He won’t ever understand this. It’s pointless. Another mindless lemming who gets hard seeing a QBR when we all know the real RT will show up in tough games, road games, division games, profile games.

He was OK. He managed games well. What's the most tds he's ever thrown in a game? Genuinely asking as I don't know, but I feel like 3 is his best.

I've been pondering this for a while. I can't remember any 4 td games and only remember one game with 400 yards. I'm not saying great QBs need to do these things consistently, but that it seems like even mediocre ones do it once in a while. I can't remember any statistical explosions from tannehill. Ever.

Just did a quick scan. In 2012 he has his only 400 yard game. He has had just 9 games with 3tds and 3 games with 4 tds. He's never had 5 or more. I don't say this to prove anything about him, just to let any other curious parties know .

Also this isn't to say anything about tannehill being bad or whatever (though I personally have never had faith in him), just confirming what I've thought, he doesn't put the stats up so things damn well be working around him.

I've been pondering this for a while. I can't remember any 4 td games and only remember one game with 400 yards. I'm not saying great QBs need to do these things consistently, but that it seems like even mediocre ones do it once in a while. I can't remember any statistical explosions from tannehill. Ever.

Just did a quick scan. In 2012 he has his only 400 yard game. He has had just 9 games with 3tds and 3 games with 4 tds. He's never had 5 or more. I don't say this to prove anything about him, just to let any other curious parties know .

Also this isn't to say anything about tannehill being bad or whatever (though I personally have never had faith in him), just confirming what I've thought, he doesn't put the stats up so things damn well be working around him.
I know you’re not saying anything by this so let me say it for you.

RT is not a consistently big play QB because he’s a robot that generally excels at the horizontal rather than vertical game while needing ideal protection, the ideal defense and the ideal execution by his ten teammates to consistently succeed as a quarterback.

I'm sorry guys, it's on me for his return. I was the one asking where he was. it's funny though, he's not changed one bit, kind of admire the fact that he's sticking to his guns, same kind of trait as our HC.

I'm kind of shocked that he has posted 4 tds 3 times tbh, that's a lot more than I thought. I know these days that's not really a rare occasion for a QB, but for Tannehill that's quite an achievement.

Back
Top Bottom