Saban and co. profiled on NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban and co. profiled on NFL Network

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Hey, I went through a coulpe of pages and didn't see it posted so here goes. NFL Playbook, the show on right after Total Access, had a nice little look into mini camp of the Miami Dolphins.. Got to see Saban instructing Matt Roth and some DB's as well. They showed him giving a speech to the team about giving their all when they are out on the field. To paraphrase, " When you step onto this field, between the white lines, all the b!tching and moaning stops. My a$s hurts, my le hurts, or whatever, it stops. It is about giving your best both mentally and physically when you are out there"

again, not a quote but a paraphrase of what he said to the team. Yes he was wearing that horrible hat ( which is gorwing on me ). Afterwards, the boobs all said Saban will do good things in Miami and they like the idea of Scott Linehan running the offense. Glenn Parker, the former Bill, said we don't have the offensive weapons to run it and that Saban would be a hit if he can mold his coaching style back into the pro game, as opposed to the college game. The other guys quickly reminded him that Miami has very capable weapons in Chambers, Brown, Booker and McMichael.

All in all, a nice little piece. Had it been ESPN, it wouldn't have been so pleasant. Hell, had it been ESPN, it would have been on the PATS or Packers.

Glad to see that we are getting our do. It sucks that i missed it.

PhinDude88 said:
Glad to see that we are getting our do. It sucks that i missed it.
Total Access replays at 10PM, 1PM, 4PM, and than all morning so you've got plenty of time to watch it. I missed it at 7PM, so I'll be catching a repeat... or TWO. :D

painnotpleasure said:
Total Access replays at 10PM, 1PM, 4PM, and than all morning so you've got plenty of time to watch it. I missed it at 7PM, so I'll be catching a repeat... or TWO. :D

Thisis true but the snippet aired on the show DIRECTLY AFTER Total Access. It was on Playbook. So the replay will be on at 11.p.m. Est. and 8 p.m. pst. Sorry Painnot, I just don't want people yelling at me later when they turn on Total Access and don't see it!

Samphin said:
Thisis true but the snippet aired on the show DIRECTLY AFTER Total Access. It was on Playbook. So the replay will be on at 11.p.m. Est. and 8 p.m. pst. Sorry Painnot, I just don't want people yelling at me later when they turn on Total Access and don't see it!
:lol: Quite alright and playbook replays a few times as well. I'm not sure on the exact times but I'm postive about 11PM tonight and 12-1 PM tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sure to catch it!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to catch one of the many repeats.

I'll be watching the 11pm show....for sure! :D Thanks for the heads up!

Of course Glen Parker has to put his 2 cents in. He is the worst personality in sports tv. He is unimformed and very disturbing to look at, not to mention he hates the fins. It blow's my mind how idiots like him lands a job on the NFL network.:moon: To Glenn

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Of course Glen Parker has to put his 2 cents in. He is the worst personality in sports tv. He is unimformed and very disturbing to look at, not to mention he hates the fins. It blow's my mind how idiots like him lands a job on the NFL network.:moon: To Glenn

:lol: he needs to stick to AFL coverage

painnotpleasure said:

Playbook comes on right afterwards at 11pm, 2pm, 5pm..so there's a chance to see that..in about 19 minutes from now..it's 10:41pm as I'm writing this.

I just saw it on Playbook, was pretty good. Wish it was a longer though. It started off with Saban saying "ARE YOU READY DOG?!" :lol:

I just watched it too. It was cool to see Saban in action. You can tell he actually has a plan, unlike good ol' dave. I actually listened to what he was saying too. I was getting use to blocking out wanny's speeches about poundin the ball, standpoints, and fiedler. And I for one like the hat. The segment definitley got me pumped.

Back
Top Bottom