Saban considers taking Boston back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban considers taking Boston back

good...good
This could put our team a QB away from a contender in my opinion; figuring Houck's coaching works wonders.

BOSTON...PLEASE COME BACK TO MIAMI!!

We want to see you in the aqua and white and back to form!!

I want Hakim but I won't mind Boston.

Schleprock said:
BOSTON...PLEASE COME BACK TO MIAMI!!

We want to see you in the aqua and white and back to form!!
Preach it brotha! :cooldude:

1. Chambers
2. Booker
3. Boston
That's awesome.

Oh Man!! Dont Get Boston---seriously!!! You Are All Way Better Off Without Him!

LT he would have surprised had he played in the shape he was at this season.

Jaj said:

Jaj, you seem to be big on bringing Hakim in? why so much....I realize he is a big speed threat, anything other than that?

Heck, yes. Bring him back. Who on the Dolphins roster has the combination of speed and strength to be a deep threat? Boston, when healthy, would be a perfect compliment to Chambers, Booker, and McMichael. If our new stud running back from Auburn forces opposing defenses to stack the line - then a deep threat and a pass over the top of the defense is just what the doctor ordered.

Boik14 said:
Preach it brotha! :cooldude:
Ya know..seeing how other fans talk about Boston I think it would be a great idea for him to return to us (maybe he is reading ;) ) I have heard all other fans on boards and in person say he is officially washed up/headcase/injury prone/etc. I think an overwhelminging majority of Phin fans wanted Boston...and still want Boston on this squad. He'd have much love here still.

Perfect slot receiver for us.

Heck why not, sign em' both...lol...j/K

If josh davis makes the cut i say he'll help out the team a whole lot. I had a chance to see him play at hunington and he's an excellent WR

Jaj said:
Perfect slot receiver for us.

Ya but if Boston came back here, and was able to stay out of trouble and stay healthy, him and booker on the outside, and then Chambers in the slot, would be horrible for opposing defenses. I realize he would have to keep his head straight and stay healthy (alot of if's) but I think that would be much better than Hakim. I think he would be a good slot for us, but I've never been a big fan of his, if it wasnt for his speed he would be nothing but a return man switching from team to team.

Back
Top Bottom