Saban DEFINITELY not trading up! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban DEFINITELY not trading up!

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I don't know if there are still those that think that we'll trade picks to move up. But if there are any of you out there that believe that, Saban pretty much let everyone know that he wouldn't be doing that today at his press conference. Saban was asked how not having 5 and 6th round picks would affect his approach."I think that unless you have multiple picks you either gut your draft to move up if that’s what it’s going to take, or you say, it’s not worth it based on some of the other issues that we have."

tmny99 said:
I don't know if there are still those that think that we'll trade picks to move up. But if there are any of you out there that believe that, Saban pretty much let everyone know that he wouldn't be doing that today at his press conference. Saban was asked how not having 5 and 6th round picks would affect his approach."I think that unless you have multiple picks you either gut your draft to move up if that’s what it’s going to take, or you say, it’s not worth it based on some of the other issues that we have."

I don't know. Saban is like that BMW Z8 in 007 - Agent Underfire; he likes to put up smokescreens. What ever the Nicktator does, it wouldn't surprise me. And I'll be supportive.

we wont trade up. Saban is about Value and following his board. We will draft whoever falls into our lap. I hope VY drops and Greenway makes it to us, otherwise, we draft Justice IMO.

Back
Top Bottom