Saban does not care what Dolphin fans think! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban does not care what Dolphin fans think!

Here are a few names of coaches that made moves based on what the fan base believed or wanted.

Jimmy Johnson - kept Marino around because he was a leader in the locker room and did not want to upset the fan base.

Dave Wanstadt - Went back and forthe on AJ and Fielder due to fan base.

It has been in our backyard for about a decade now.

That's not to say either coach made ALL of their decisions based on fan base.

What I am saying is that Saban will make NONE of his on fan base!

raving said:
Nor should he. All of you out there that think Saban will keep this player or draft that player or stay away from that player because of what the fan base thinks are delusional.

Saban = winner. Everyone loves a winner. Every hates a loser. So people will love him and call him a genious if it goes well. It's like those IDIOTIC basketball or football anouncers who say "that really wasn't the shot they wanted" when the ball rims out "that is not the pass to make in that situation" after an incomplete. Yeah right genious! Of course if it goes in "that was an incredibly gutsy and smart shot the coach called coming out of that timeout" or "what a brilliant pass play, no one would have expected that to work but the coaching is just brilliant".

I could care less as to whether he cares about what I or you or any other fan thinks, as long as he brings some wins....meaningful wins...

Muck said:
Will you feel the same way when he minicamps and training camps are largely closed to the public. Saban's already alluded to this.

guess who might, and I say, might, be going anyway? :D

i honestly dont think he cares about what even players think...he came in to do a job and he will do that job regardless of what anyone thinks

raving said:
Here are a few names of coaches that made moves based on what the fan base believed or wanted.

Jimmy Johnson - kept Marino around because he was a leader in the locker room and did not want to upset the fan base.

Dave Wanstadt - Went back and forthe on AJ and Fielder due to fan base.

It has been in our backyard for about a decade now.

That's not to say either coach made ALL of their decisions based on fan base.

What I am saying is that Saban will make NONE of his on fan base!

:roflmao: If you think so. :rolleyes:

SanFin25 said:
I could care less as to whether he cares about what I or you or any other fan thinks, as long as he brings some wins....meaningful wins...

I agree, if Sabin wins games he could draft Joe Schmoe, or start Gus at quarterback for I care.

Just needs to Win!!!!:fire: Or there will be another coach to replace him.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom