Saban does not care what Dolphin fans think! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban does not care what Dolphin fans think!

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
Nor should he. All of you out there that think Saban will keep this player or draft that player or stay away from that player because of what the fan base thinks are delusional.

Saban = winner. Everyone loves a winner. Every hates a loser. So people will love him and call him a genious if it goes well. It's like those IDIOTIC basketball or football anouncers who say "that really wasn't the shot they wanted" when the ball rims out "that is not the pass to make in that situation" after an incomplete. Yeah right genious! Of course if it goes in "that was an incredibly gutsy and smart shot the coach called coming out of that timeout" or "what a brilliant pass play, no one would have expected that to work but the coaching is just brilliant".

All of you out there that think Saban will keep this player or draft that player or stay away from that player because of what the fan base thinks are delusional.

I don't ever think i've seen a fan here claim to have an effect on Saban...........

I dont really think that a player or coach could care less what the fans think or say.

Uh.....I don't think there are any coaches in the league that care about what the fans think. That's why you see players like T.O and Moss being traded.

PhinDude88 said:
I dont really think that the players or coach's could care less what the fans think or say.

Just ask jay fiedler

raving said:
Nor should he. All of you out there that think Saban will keep this player or draft that player or stay away from that player because of what the fan base thinks are delusional.

I seriously doubt anyone thinks this on this board, you my friend are the one that is delusional. Or are you just trying to get people to argue with you?

Any way.. Does anyone see the link to watch the vid on the site? I can't find it... all I see is the RP doanload button

I agree that the players care - most of them are ego-maniacs. They are mostly very narcissistic. Some coaches, usually poor ones, do care about the fan base. Saban does not care, nor should he. The formula is simple, if it works for him and his goals he is gonna try to make that happen. If it does not he will not.

Fans on this site went on and on about "no way we should trade Surtain". It works for Saban to try and do this so he is. The same would be true of JT or Zach or ANYBODY else.

I believe this board was for us posting our OPINIONS. At no time have I read someone here stating that their speculation was fact. We enjoy the commentary, if you don't my friend, leave.

raving said:
Some coaches, usually poor ones, do care about the fan base.

Who? Name me one coach that has made a descision based on what the fans think.

C'mon man. Why do you have to floodgate an overanalytical generalization of this board. We're a forum for opinion and discussion, and we should applaud that. If I want Ronnie Brown, I want Ronnie Brown but I know Saban will fit the player that most suits the direction he is going. If another fan likes Matt Jones, let him like Matt Jones and when Saban has who he wishes, then all shall be merry.

yeah i know are they waiting til the last second to upload the link for effect

byroan said:
Who? Name me one coach that has made a descision based on what the fans think.

Wanny resigning? :roflmao: (is resigning really spelt the same at re-signing? Because they really don't have a lot in common).

Link is up, but it keeps saying it don't work for me.. WTF? Anyone get it to work?

Will you feel the same way when he minicamps and training camps are largely closed to the public. Saban's already alluded to this.

Back
Top Bottom