Saban Got Tremendous Value on Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Got Tremendous Value on Roth

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
This was a great, great pick. A 22-32 1st rounder on a lot of boards, he is a great pick-up - remember, he had 2 years at LB at Iowa, can play LB or end, and is a high charcter, 110% guy, real quick, tough and ultra aggressive. Like Pollack, he;s our Mike Vrabel.

Great selection. 2 great picks.

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy to finally have the draft in Nicks capable hands!!! :)

All over the net - ESPN, CNN saying what a GREAT job we have don with our 2 picks. Don Banks and Peter King say that Brown is a SUPERB pick.

There's great value left with Elton Brown, Channing Crowder, Chris Canty, Daryl Blackstock, Andrew Walter, & Justin Tuck.

Boomer said:
This was a great, great pick. A 22-32 1st rounder on a lot of boards, he is a great pick-up - remember, he had 2 years at LB at Iowa, can play LB or end, and is a high charcter, 110% guy, real quick, tough and ultra aggressive. Like Pollack, he;s our Mike Vrabel.

Great selection. 2 great picks.

Exactly what I've been saying... Although he reminds me of Teddy Brushci. I love this pick, and I like the type of player Roth is. A high intensity machine.

Yeah but the only thing about Roth is he gained about 10 or 15 pounds after the Senior Bowl, in an effort to not be considered a standup OLB in a 3-4 defense.

Wow Boomer, have you slept at all? Isn't it like 5 in the morning over there? Oh and yes I agree with you. :D Some people who are complaining don't realize that this is for the future, not the present. He's doing what he said he would...he's building for the future. But I have a feeling Roth will be starting sooner than later.

Boomer said:
All over the net - ESPN, CNN saying what a GREAT job we have don with our 2 picks. Don Banks and Peter King say that Brown is a SUPERB pick.

They love us...they really love us!!!! :D

2.20....most people don't know about him playimg LB.......Nick will have him at DE AND OLB to maximise his skill. Great pick. God what a great start with 2 high personality, solid football playing kids who love the game. Remember Roth spent all Senior Bowl week in his Dolphins t-shirt

How about the 3rd round? Do we take a chance on Antajj Hawthorne here? We need a talented young pure DT who can play the nose in odd man fronts.

Back
Top Bottom