Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban has 0 Faith in Feeley!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:lol:

Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now?? Face it, Smith was a roose.. I do not believe he ever really wanted Smith.. I think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

If Feeley pans out, 2005 draft could very well go down as one of the best in years.

To be fair, Frye and Walter went right before we picked in the 3rd. Who knows if Saban would've taken one...

Watching how this guy is drafting, it is obvious he is all about win now. Crowder!

Unfortunetelly it is becoming apparent Gus will be our QB this year....

I'm pretty sure Saban wanted Smith, but unfortunately he was picked before us. I think Saban had some players on his lists before the others QB and he picked em. I'm not one of those who believe in Feeley, I'm pretty sure he will be a total waste of a trade, but we are stuck with him and I don't think there is on QB really better than him in the draft at this point, so we will have to play him this year.

SkapePhin said:

Where are you "Draft a QB at ALL COSTS" guys now?? Face it, Smith was a roose.. I do not believe he ever really wanted Smith.. I think Saban will go with Greene in day 2, and give Feeley every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong..

If Feeley pans out, 2005 draft could very well go down as one of the best in years.

Feeley still sucks!!! Let's get Adrian McPherson!!

LIQUID24 said:
To be fair, Frye and Walter went right before we picked in the 3rd. Who knows if Saban would've taken one...

Its possible.. I think he might have taken Walter.. I think the QB he is really targetting though is David Greene in Day 2..

SkapePhin said:

The funny thing is no one knows ...only Saban. YOU certainly dont. :shakeno: Had Smith been there at #2 i believe he would have taken him. I love Brown and i think hell be great for us for years, but when Feeley doesnt turn out to be as good as you think he is YOULL look back on this draft and say damn....we could have had Smith or Rodgers if we wanted them enough.

SkapePhin said:

The problem is that's a pretty big "if." Maybe with a decent back he'll be better this year. It could also be that Saban expects Gus to start and will draft our QB of the future tomorrow. All this secrecy with Saban in charge is maddening. :confused:

SkapePhin said:

why am I not suprised that you made this statement? You don't even know if Feeley will play next year. He has a LONG way to even get to the level of Gus Frerotte with his knowledge of the offense.

I fully expect us to draft a Q tommorow, and wouldn't be the least bit suprised to see Feeley 3rd string this year.

merlin00069 said:
The funny thing is no one knows ...only Saban. YOU certainly dont. :shakeno: Had Smith been there at #2 i believe he would have taken him. I love Brown and i think hell be great for us for years, but when Feeley doesnt turn out to be as good as you think he is YOULL look back on this draft and say damn....we could have had Smith or Rodgers if we wanted them enough.

You know why I KNOW he didnt want Smith? Because he let it be known they were interested in Smith!! It was an obvious ploy.. How many times did you hear him mention Brown? NOT ONCE! He mentioned just about everyone EXCEPT for Brown! It was Trade down or Brown. Brown was Saban's BPA all along.. Smith was never in the picture, except for trade bait.

I think Feeley will is good, but I still think Saban couldn't have passed up Smith.

Dudeman said:
why am I not suprised that you made this statement? You don't even know if Feeley will play next year. He has a LONG way to even get to the level of Gus Frerotte with his knowledge of the offense.

I fully expect us to draft a Q tommorow, and wouldn't be the least bit suprised to see Feeley 3rd string this year.

Care for a Gentlemen's bet? I like my odds with Feeley as starter and your claim that he will be 3rd string..

15 bucks, PayPal.. Game?

SkapePhin said:
You know why I KNOW he didnt want Smith? Because he let it be known they were interested in Smith!! It was an obvious ploy.. How many times did you hear him mention Brown? NOT ONCE! He mentioned just about everyone EXCEPT for Brown! It was Trade down or Brown. Brown was Saban's BPA all along.. Smith was never in the picture, except for trade bait.

Skapw, stick to making Avatars, as it seems you don't know $hit about Saban.

Back
Top Bottom