Saban is going to trick us all. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban is going to trick us all.

byroan said:
:lol: What do you think Tagliabue would say when he opened the envelope and it said that we selected Rodgers after the 49ers already did.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. :D

Dang, byroan, spendin a little time at the arcades, have we?

byroan said:
I think Saban will trick us but not by taking Rolle.
Byroan I bet almost everytime you post someone says your the champion of games :wink:

Regan21286 said:
We'll have a better chance of drafting Clarett as #2 than Rolle. IF the Surtain trade falls through (which Jason Taylor and myself wish wouldn't happen), we might draft DB though not that high.

now were talkin' lets draft clarett! Lets get that bandwagon going again. :tongue:

kingfin said:
I really think Saban is going to take Antrel Rolle.I got a gut feeling on this.There are alot of HB in the draft.We got Lamar Gorden.Then we take a HB in the second round.I am basing this all on the Tampa Bay trade.

#5-Antrel Rolle CB
#36-J.J Arrington HB
#46-(from K.C)Josh Bullocks SS
#66-Adrian McPherson QB

Get ready for Saban,s curve ball.

Will Poole will take Surtain's place. We already have decent CB's. Not like we don't have other needs.

kingfin said:
I really think Saban is going to take Antrel Rolle.I got a gut feeling on this.There are alot of HB in the draft.We got Lamar Gorden.Then we take a HB in the second round.I am basing this all on the Tampa Bay trade.

#5-Antrel Rolle CB
#36-J.J Arrington HB
#46-(from K.C)Josh Bullocks SS
#66-Adrian McPherson QB

Get ready for Saban,s curve ball.
There is no way McPherson will fall to #66.

Arrington might also be too small to be an everydown back, I would rather take Marion Barber in the 2nd.

byroan ! man tagliboo would freak out he would probally forfeit all the dolphins draft picks for this draft then he would fine all the dolphin fans for not wearing the orange jerseys to the draft. and this is type of luck we have been having. no man I know you were kidding ,so i had to throw a feidlersque like ball out there.:cooldude:

T tes said:
Byroan I bet almost everytime you post someone says your the champion of games :wink:

:lol: I can't hide.

We do not need to take a CB that high. Other then the main reason of money, we are trading Surtain because we are deep at the CB position. I think we may draft a CB, but not until round 4 or 5.

The logic on this board baffles me.....THE LAST POSITION we need to address is cornerback. We are SET THERE. Please people, think before you post.

There wont be any surprises were either going to draft a QB, RB, or WR, everyone knows that!

No way on your mock. TB simply isn't going to give us those 3 picks. If they do, Surtain will be included in the deal. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If we trade down in the draft we will get multiple picks in return but not unless Surtain is involved as well. I think the KC deal is dead at this point and I actually think that may get Saban where he wants to be on draft day as long as Surtain is involved.

One other thing. Kinda scary when you think what Gruden could turn Smith into. That's a perfect fit for Smith.

mario88vega said:
There wont be any surprises were either going to draft a QB, RB, or WR, everyone knows that!

Everyone? Saban is the only one....and he has us all going in circles.

AtlantaPhin said:
One other thing. Kinda scary when you think what Gruden could turn Smith into. That's a perfect fit for Smith.

Actually Rodgers would be the better fit....he already played a west coast style offense.

Back
Top Bottom