Saban is going to trick us all. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban is going to trick us all.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I really think Saban is going to take Antrel Rolle.I got a gut feeling on this.There are alot of HB in the draft.We got Lamar Gorden.Then we take a HB in the second round.I am basing this all on the Tampa Bay trade.

#5-Antrel Rolle CB
#36-J.J Arrington HB
#46-(from K.C)Josh Bullocks SS
#66-Adrian McPherson QB

Get ready for Saban,s curve ball.

In that case we get a WR. Edwards or Williams.

Antrelle Rolle? Just dont see it.. I would rather keep Surtain if thats the case, because Rolle's contract will be pretty hefty as well.. And he isnt a proven commodity.

Why are so many people expecting we're going to get a 2nd round pick from Tampa Bay to move down? I don't see them giving up that much to move up only 3 spots. I think a 3rd is more likely in my opinion.

4U2NV said:
Why are so many people expecting we're going to get a 2nd round pick from Tampa Bay to move down? I don't see them giving up that much to move up only 3 spots. I think a 3rd is more likely in my opinion.
They will have too if they want Alex Smith .If they dont The Browns will take him.

More like:

#5 Ronnie Brown, if available,
#36 Mike Patterson or another solid DT (would have had Hawthorne if he didn't have the Ricky Williams syndrome)
#46 AD McPherson (if available)
#66 S from Stanford or Corey Webster from LSU.

I think with Saban saying that he wants Smith is just to scare the Browns and the Bucs, so that they will trade up with us.

Couldnt disagree more! Well as for Rolle at least.

People are praising Saban but not justly. Saban is totally unproven a wild card!

Saban could be worse than Dave or Rick we dont know yet! He has plugged a few holes through FA but if he were to choose Rolle 2nd overall I think the boards would be screaming to have him fired. Or 5th overall for that matter!

Saban is unproven, I hope he does well in the draft but nothing supports that he will but hope!

I keep seeing threads Saban is god etc., I am not sold on him yet. He needs to prove it to me through 16 games!

chub said:
Couldnt disagree more! Well as for Rolle at least.

People are praising Saban but not justly. Saban is totally unproven a wild card!

Saban could be worse than Dave or Rick we dont know yet! He has plugged a few holes through FA but if he were to choose Rolle 2nd overall I think the boards would be screaming to have him fired. Or 5th overall for that matter!

Saban is unproven, I hope he does well in the draft but nothing supports that he will but hope!

I keep seeing threads Saban is god etc., I am not sold on him yet. He needs to prove it to me through 16 games!
Rolle is movig big up them charts.He is ahead of pac man jones.Rolle will go to us at the 5th pick or Tennessee at the 6th.Ronnie Brown sucks.He is a true bust.Another ron dayne.If anything we will take Edwards at #5 or Mike Williams or Caddy.

I dont think Rolle is worth the 5th pick and would be pissed if we took him. If we trade down to 5 and dont take Ronnie Brown if he is still there Ill be mad.

I think Saban will trick us but not by taking Rolle.

kingfin said:
I really think Saban is going to take Antrel Rolle.I got a gut feeling on this.There are alot of HB in the draft.We got Lamar Gorden.Then we take a HB in the second round.I am basing this all on the Tampa Bay trade.

#5-Antrel Rolle CB
#36-J.J Arrington HB
#46-(from K.C)Josh Bullocks SS
#66-Adrian McPherson QB

Get ready for Saban,s curve ball.

We'll have a better chance of drafting Clarett as #2 than Rolle. IF the Surtain trade falls through (which Jason Taylor and myself wish wouldn't happen), we might draft DB though not that high.

Saban will trick everyone and draft Rodgers, even if the 9ers already took him.

What can be more tricky then taking a player already choosen ? It'll
be the ultimate smoke screen.

Sgt.FinFan said:
Saban will trick everyone and draft Rodgers, even if the 9ers already took him.

What can be more tricky then taking a player already choosen ? It'll
be the ultimate smoke screen.

:lol: What do you think Tagliabue would say when he opened the envelope and it said that we selected Rodgers after the 49ers already did.

Back
Top Bottom