Saban Is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Is

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
filling need areas so he can draft the best player available so we don't have to reach. We have been more active then I thought we would be. I hope we get Julian Peterson. I may be in the minority but I think we should go after TO. The sportingnews mock draft has us taking Chad Jackson with the First round pick. I would love that move!

Chad Jackson would be a great pick...but WR isnt really a place we need to upgrade I dont think. not this year at least. we are more active than I figured we would be also, so that makes two of us. Right after a franchise qb is signed, we talk to a star linebacker. Im really wanting to add LaVars talent to this defense.

Jackson is a reach in the 1st round. He's a UF receiver and I am always scared off by UF receivers. He was a combine freak because of his 40 time, but in individual workouts so far, at least a couple i've heard about, he's really not impressed. He's a speedster with little else from what I hear. I think we have more pressing needs than WR and Jackson in the first is a reach IMO.

ASUFinFan said:
Chad Jackson would be a great pick...but WR isnt really a place we need to upgrade I dont think. not this year at least. we are more active than I figured we would be also, so that makes two of us. Right after a franchise qb is signed, we talk to a star linebacker. Im really wanting to add LaVars talent to this defense.
Actually, WR is a position we need to look at. After Chambers and Booker, we don't really have a solid #3. I know Welker is good, but there are better options for a #3. Holmes or Chad Jackson(maybe if we get an early 2nd rounder through some sort of trade) would be hard to pass up.

Nublar7 said:
Actually, WR is a position we need to look at. After Chambers and Booker, we don't really have a solid #3. I know Welker is good, but there are better options for a #3. Holmes or Chad Jackson(maybe if we get an early 2nd rounder through some sort of trade) would be hard to pass up.
If we somehow gain another pick between #16 and the Third round, i'll give you that, I just couldn't touch him at #16... Again, seeing the UF receivers here in Tampa (J. Green, R. Anthony, as well as, Jabar Gafney and Reche Caldwell) i'm a little gun shy. I think Darryl Jackson is the only UF WR that's actually been a solid WR.

I definatly dont think theres a chance in **** that we use a first on a reciever. To me there are way more pressing needs in the secondary.

C, S, or LB. Then look at WR in later rounds. Saban will take the best man available. Kelly Cambell as #3 WR?

well imo we need another wr 2 go with chambers i know we have booker but i dont see him one on one burning someone down the sidelines and chambers will be double teamed so yes i do see a need at wr if it is in FA or in DRAFT cause chambers did break a 1000 yards this past year BUT u guys think they will let him go one on one with a cb i doubt it so everybody keeps saying we r set at WR IMO i just dont think so we need wrs like duper and clayton then we would be set imo chambers is a duper or a clayton but booker isnt so yes imo we do need another catch in stride wr :dolphins:

D, D, D. Thats what we need. WR isn't a major priority in the draft. Maybe day two. Campbell, maybe someone else. NO T.O. Dont need that cancer on our team breaking them up like he did with his last two teams. I like our WRs we have right now, Campbell will help since him and DC have a history also

Back
Top Bottom