Saban loves DE and RB.Why | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban loves DE and RB.Why

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We are going to have like 9 DE and 10 RB before the season starts.Saban chill on that my man.Its getting out of hand.We need more depth at Tackles,CB,Center,DT,s.We are going to run out of money.

Saban believes the way to stop an offense today is not through press coverage but rather by putting the QB on his ***.

The RB makes the whole offense better.

Cant we spend as much as we want right now?............Wayne got more money than a lil bit, we aint running outta nuthin

kingfin said:
We are going to have like 9 DE and 10 RB before the season starts.Saban chill on that my man.Its getting out of hand.We need more depth at Tackles,CB,Center,DT,s.We are going to run out of money.

it's called a 80 man roster.

Saban loves DE's because

They are versatile. They are tweeners - Some of the guys he has can play end in either a 4-3 or a 3-4 and some of those same guys can play tackles in the 4-3. Some of these same guys can be on the field to give us hybrid linebackers - long, athletic, quick, speedy, powerful guys. And the very accurate and intelligent post before points out this team wants to crush the QB. Put him down and OUT! Let them play with a 2nd stringer. Remember when the Killer Bees crushed Richard Todd! Gad I love that!

kingfin said:
bro come on are u serious!??! its called training camp..its like this is the first time the phins have ever brought in multiple people at different positions for u guys...we do it every yr

kingfin said:
Its called replacing the players we lost. We lost Jay Williams and Bryan Robinson. We replaced them with Vonnie Holliday and Kevin Carter. Jeff Zgonina might be on the outs, so we added Vickerson. Roth allows us to release David Bowens and have a more talented and less expensive player. If you are refering to the UDFA DEs we signed you have to understand that they do not hurt us having them here, and most of them will be cut anyways. The idea of signing all these players is that you hope you find a gem or two(aka Ogunleye). As for RB, people like Forsey, Cobourne and King may not make it into TC.

kingfin said:
How about we let Saban do his job, his way and not question every little thing??

We have a nice core of young players for the O-line already and in order to wear teams down you need to have a good running game. On Defense the key is stopping the run, and it all starts up front. Last year our line got thrown around because we had no depth due to injuries . That will not happen this year. Saban knows what he is doing.

I remember during the fan appreciation day, Saban talked about the draft and selecting a top-notch pass rusher, a shutdown corner or another "impact player who could make a significant contribution to the team."

I couldn't believe he said that he'll get a pass rusher at the time because Miami already had Holliday and Carter on board but true to his word he got Roth. I wouldn't call Travis Daniels a shut down corner though but Ronnie Brown will be an impact player. The thing I like most about Saban is that he is a straight shooter... he means what he says.

Back
Top Bottom