Saban N' Feeley Mvp??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban N' Feeley Mvp???

ajajaj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know it's early to make predictions but

Saban coach of the year???

now this is the one that you will probably laugh at but I would like to make my prediction now, baring an injury to him...

A.J. Feeley AFC MVP...
over 3800 yards
32 td's
12 int

ok, be gentle :)

what do you guys and gals think ?

:shakeno:

----

And I like both Saban and Feeley..

But.. :shakeno: just :shakeno:

Sorry man, but I think that prediction is way off about AJ. Toss up about Saban getting COY. While I think Feeley should improve if the line can get better, in no way do I think he can put those numbers up.

:grouplaug Now ive heard it all from the Feeley lovers.Dont get me wrong i hope he does well but man come on MVP?:smackhead What are u smokeing?

painnotpleasure said:
Do you really think that...? REALLY...?

:cool: , yep.

How long do these posts last? I hope I can pull it up again at the end of the season and be right.

when you think about it, we are the only team that sucked last year and now have completely retooled at almost every position, not to mention we only sucked because we had a bad coaching staff.

These players are gonna be motivated, and honestly I don't know of a defense that has the depth at db and S positions to stop the onslaught we will be able to put forth.

Ricky, Ronnie in the flats, mcmike over the middle, chambers and Boston Deep, and Booker destroying zone coverages, plus thompson as a big powerfull receiver.

The line will be much better giving Feely more time and last year the few times he had time to throw he was pretty awesome.

with how many balls all of our guys were dropping todday there's no way any of our QB's get any type of award this year :( nope the guys get it together a little better

ajajaj said:
A.J. Feeley AFC MVP...
over 3800 yards
32 td's
12 int

ok, be gentle :)

what do you guys and gals think ?
:welcome: to FinHeaven ajajaj.Dont do drugs.

No way. Saban.... long shot. Feeley? Not happening, he'd have to put up numbers better than Manning to be MVP and that's not happening anytime soon.

ajajaj said:
Ricky, Ronnie in the flats, mcmike over the middle, chambers and Boston Deep, and Booker destroying zone coverages, plus thompson as a big powerfull receiver.

That gave me chills!!!

You are new man, so I'll be easy on you. Just be careful, because you could get your head chopped off for praising Feeley around here.....I'll most likely have the chainsaw too.

HysterikiLL said:
You are new man, so I'll be easy on you. Just be careful, because you could get your head chopped off for praising Feeley around here.....I'll most likely have the chainsaw too.
:lol:

HysterikiLL said:
While I definitely won't praise him I'll give him a year with an actual gameplan, O-line that might be able to block, a good RB, and real coaching before I start calling for his head.

Back
Top Bottom